Author Topic: The Universe  (Read 3191 times)

Ok so I joined The Universe's server and I asked him why he wasnt using a baseplate. Then he banne dme permanetly with this message.

/discuss

you should probably post chat logs

you should probably post chat logs
The problem was there was no chat I only asked why he wasnt using a baspelate.

The problem was there was no chat I only asked why he wasnt using a baspelate.
Post the chat logs anyway, and do not crop out anything at all. Chat logs are necessary in these kinds of dramas.

Post the chat logs anyway, and do not crop out anything at all. Chat logs are necessary in these kinds of dramas.
Gatekeeper: umm why arent you using a baseplate?
Gatekeeper has been banned

theres a chatlog

theres a chatlog

maybe he thought he was your ghost  :cookieMonster:

theres a chatlog
By chatlogs, we mean taking pictures of the chat in singleplayer.

I was looknig thorugh files and found a screenshot of the one thing said during my playtime on the server. I used the snipping tool to only show the one thing said in the server

I was looknig thorugh files and found a screenshot of the one thing said during my playtime on the server. I used the snipping tool to only show the one thing said in the server

fake. How the forget do you just have screenshots laying around without you knowing about them. It's not like you just stumble across a screenshot.. you have to consciously take the screenshot.

You just started a singlerplayer game and type this in the chat, did you?

I used the snipping tool to only show the one thing said in the server
The only reason people crop images is if they have something to hide

You just started a singlerplayer game and type this in the chat, did you?

Earlier after this all took place i joined singleplayer to take the screenshot without interruption, however because I was using Windows 10 at the time it put the screenshot where I couldn't find it. However I decided to look deep into some files and found the one screenshot I had. Since only one thing was said I cropped it. If this dosen't help someone else look into this guy or some stuff like that.