I got a new bike, and it's awesome.

Author Topic: I got a new bike, and it's awesome.  (Read 2900 times)

This is the highest end bike I've ever had. Uses an On One frame, the previous owner built it up from the ground I believe. Dude obviously knew bikes pretty well. He converted it from the a single speed to a 2x8 16 speed configuration, and it's only had a round 30 miles since then. Listed on craigslist today, my dad noticed it, and several hours and $300 later it's sitting in my basement.

Total upgrade from my last bike, which was OK. But this one is sooo much lighter and with the slimmer wheels (and different gear ratios) it's a breeze to ride.

This is my old bike.

This is my current bike that I got for free. It has cage pedals on it now and needs some new tires and a rear tube. Easy fixes but I haven't had much of a chance to seriously ride it lately.

Nice. My previous two bikes have both been Treks and I've loved them.

I've got a haro that i frequently rode and loved but I lost interest after a while

i'll take a pic of my bike when it's day outside

[insert Queen's Bicycle here]

every kind of bike i own is a mountain bike because thats what works in NC's terrain.

what the heck are those handles

what the heck are those handles
Are you telling me you have never seen a roadbike before?

ive never seen handles that bend down like that before

ive never seen handles that bend down like that before
pretty much all road bikes have them...

Comparing speeds on the old bike to the new. Note that on the new bike (on the left) I didn't even take a break in the middle, and I still increased my time. It was awesome.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:58:16 PM by Georges »

Nice, I got a new bike for my birthday. on May 14'th.

My bike got stolen and now I don't have one