Asriel_Dreemurr (Again) Banning for no reason repeatedly, being a troll etc.

Author Topic: Asriel_Dreemurr (Again) Banning for no reason repeatedly, being a troll etc.  (Read 4642 times)

Okay, so I decided to visit Asriel_Dreemurr's server for some reason, and I was greeted with two loud 2D music bricks.
When I told Asriel to stop, this happened:

I was unbanned and decided to visit again
I gave some advice to Asriel, and guess how that went :)

""""laughs""""
After further argument:

I informed Asriel that they had been already drama'd, and Asriel promptly said; "That wasn't me"
I then said "Yes it was," and I was almost immediately asked for proof

Once given, Asriel banned me again.

Asriel banned me a couple other times too, which I didn't get pictures of.
Honestly, can somebody be even more of a jerk than this

/support
"I can be an starfish to you, but you can't be one to me"

hey guys im writing a book "how to get banned in three words or less" please buy it
/support

name alone showed it

/support

Why do I have the need to make an undertale joke

other than else /support

OP, the topic you linked is not the same Asriel Dreemurr. I repeat, this is NOT :Asriel Dreemurr/Legodrawing

OP, the topic you linked is not the same Asriel Dreemurr. I repeat, this is NOT :Asriel Dreemurr/Legodrawing
Unfortunately no modify button, but still, this person is a jerk

I think I saw that cunt on a Renderman server and told him/her to not roleplay because it's pretty cancerous. I didn't think they were that bad. But this tells me different.

/support

Um, Hello sir, it's asriel, i can be an starfish sometimes, but don't take it too seriously mate, i unbanned you from the server, if you can join it, i can give you an apology.

Um, Hello sir, it's asriel, i can be an starfish sometimes, but don't take it too seriously mate, i unbanned you from the server, if you can join it, i can give you an apology.
So what your telling me is that according to you, being an starfish is fair game and you try to play it off as though "it was just my anger issues lol u can com back"

Um, Hello sir, it's asriel, i can be an starfish sometimes, but don't take it too seriously mate