Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6 Hype Train - IT'S OUT

Author Topic: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6 Hype Train - IT'S OUT  (Read 1596 times)

my clock boyfriend has returned, today is a beautiful day
Nah man the traffic light guy is where it's at

you do realize there's not supposed to be a period in that weird spot in the title right

So wait is this the final episode? I haven't been following news on the series.

you do realize there's not supposed to be a period in that weird spot in the title right

arg?

So wait is this the final episode? I haven't been following news on the series.
seems that way, I got that general vibe from it considering the ending.

anyone have any theories about what the forget was going on in this series? I know that speculating on some stuff like this is pretty absurd but I don't care what anyone else says, there's some hidden plot underneath all this stuff.

the colourswaps at the end were the characters favorite colours from creative

the channel name is like that because google+ requires to put a first and last name for the name of your channel, not because the show is actually called that. if i remember rightly, you can't/couldn't put a period in the first name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCB0oH-6KMY

wow, that's pretty cool emax-

I'm too stupid to keep up with the complexities of this series, I'm just not one for args.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:25:11 PM by SetGaming »

shygriff returns for the new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCB0oH-6KMY
this comment is the new go-to lord tony reply

BAHAHHA your an ugly arsed emo queer. I thought so. That hairstyle looks so gay on you. you are one scrawny ugly little worthless prick aren't you. You look like you crawled out of a dumpster. I could break your little chicken neck in 5 seconds.

seems that way, I got that general vibe from it considering the ending.

anyone have any theories about what the forget was going on in this series? I know that speculating on some stuff like this is pretty absurd but I don't care what anyone else says, there's some hidden plot underneath all this stuff.
Many people speculate that it's about people of different age groups growing up with media, there's tons of theories on youtube but there's only a few good ones, you'll probably find the good ones first

Many people speculate that it's about people of different age groups growing up with media, there's tons of theories on youtube but there's only a few good ones, you'll probably find the good ones first
I was on the post on r/videos just now and a majority of theories there were surrounded by that general idea, although the most interesting was one that explained instead of the show's plot being symbolic of society (while still being symbolic of society whenever, just not the plot specifically), it has a plot itself which I like alot more than the show only representing something that it's not.

for those interested