Author Topic: BLF, I made some soup. Does it look good? (Recipe on first page)  (Read 504 times)

It sure tastes good.
/discuss cooking and recipes.

Update: my tongue is burning now. Too many red peppers.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:20:26 PM by Space1255 »

It looks like a bad batch of Spaghetti-o's.
I don't have recipes, I only know how to make corn dogs and pizza rolls lol

It looks like a bad batch of Spaghetti-o's.
I don't have recipes, I only know how to make corn dogs and pizza rolls lol
Soup is literally the only thing I know how to make..l assuming it comes from a can lmao. If you want I'll post recipe

If you want I'll post recipe
not if its that soup it looks forgetin hot as hell

not if its that soup it looks forgetin hot as hell
The only thing making it spicy is the amount of red pepper I put in it,mother than that it's pretty tame.

it looks like the aftermath of one man one jar

The only thing making it spicy is the amount of red pepper I put in it, other than that it's pretty tame.
oh that doesn't sound that bad the-
you loving soiled it

Do I want to know what this is
Anyways, recipe:
Ingredients:
Can of tomato soup
Water
Salt
Pepper
Red peppers (optional)
Anything else you want
Instructions:
Pour can of soup into pot. Fill can with water (the more water you use the thinner it will be) and pour water into pot. Turn on stove to medium or low and let it simmer. Be sure to stir it.
Throw in as much extra salt, pepper, etc. that you want but be sure to not soil the flavor. Typically a pinch of salt and ground pepper should do the trick to make it better. Stir in the new additions to the soup. Keep stirring until noticeably hot (temperature). Grab some oven mitts (optional) and pour into a big bowl. Sprinkle some more salt and pepper on for cosmetic, get a glass of water or another beverage of your choice, and enjoy.

Do I want to know what this is
basically theres a guy, who has a jar. this jar has a fish in it. the man shoves the jar up his ass and it breaks.
i dont look up stuff like this a kid played it on my bus one day

basically theres a guy, who has a jar. this jar has a fish in it. the man shoves the jar up his ass and it breaks.
there's no fish in the jar???

there's no fish in the jar???

well whatever i only saw it once and i dont exactly like having memories of a guy shoving a jar up his ass

i love cooking
I was about to go to culinary school