Poll

Do you identify as MGTOW?

Yes.
No
Are you kidding me? I identify as an Apache AH-64 helicopter.

Author Topic: MGTOW Thread  (Read 5702 times)

did u just defend /r/theredpill
Yeah. He didn't really say anything that extreme mate.

this post is proof that self-centered victim complexes exist in both genders.

having romantic failures and difficulties socializing with the opposite gender does not mean that there is a world-wide conspiracy among women to make you feel bad. with any likelihood, it's your own fault. on the same token, men and 'the patriarchy' are not responsible every time a teenage girl on tumblr has a problem in her life.

the cruel irony of the MRA community is that they share so much mental pathology with the SJWs that they hate so much.
This. As more of a traditionalist both feminists and MRA are two sides of the same coin. Both embrace victimization.

um excuse me im not wrong so ha

for someone who's life only amounts to trolling teenagers on a forum and then bragging about it that's a little hypocritical don't you think
um im sorry but i dont break rules????

Yeah. He didn't really say anything that extreme mate.
did u just agree with me then not what is the yeah in that text

"alright thats enough derailing"
you're doing it again
um are u trolling me rn cuz i honestly dont know what youre talking about?

for reference which of these two nerds has more alts

for reference which of these two nerds has more alts
i have one thats working undercover right now that no one knows about im like the black ops of the blf no one knows who i am HAHE

i have one thats working undercover right now that no one knows about im like the black ops of the blf no one knows who i am HAHE
what if it's me

did u just agree with me then not what is the yeah in that text
Sort of. He did just sort of defend /r/theredpill. In that he gave a description about them without necessarily trying to demonize them. I don't really browse MRA subs (so I have no idea how 'bad' TRP is) but I also don't like the virtue signalling of denouncing various groups of people as evil despite not having met them. As I said, while some feminist and MRA concerns are valid, the two ideologies are based on glorifying victimization and I dislike them.

So according to this topic, essentially women are the spawn of satan?
That explains a lot

Imo MGTOW is an excuse for men who can't attract women to not have a reason to attract women.  It goes against every biological impulse men have relating to women and the only MGTOW that I know are neckbeards/scrawny toothpicks.

no

i agree there's like 50 genders and im holding them all hostage in my house unless everyone donates to my patreon

i agree there's like 50 genders and im holding them all hostage in my house unless everyone donates to my patreon
omg!! whats your patreon??!?

The Red Pill is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade New Zealand and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.

Realistically the Red Pill Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is forgeted up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks. . Plus New Zealand has only 8 thousand military personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.

I don't actually support the violent overthrow of New Zealand. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.

I don't actually support the violent overthrow of New Zealand.
I do.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

The Red Pill is mainly about guys trying to get buff and then being able to make the decision of who they get laid with rather than the female choosing.

The better site is https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/