MGTOW Thread

Poll

Do you identify as MGTOW?

Yes.
No
Are you kidding me? I identify as an Apache AH-64 helicopter.

Author Topic: MGTOW Thread  (Read 5596 times)

there are only two genders and two lovees and regardless of whether or not you get an operation to change it you were still originally a male/female and still are your previous gender/love

there are only two genders and two lovees and regardless of whether or not you get an operation to change it you were still originally a male/female and still are your previous gender/love
I can hear the Liberals coming now

what bout hermaphrodite

cis scum
what bout hermaphrodite
what

what bout hermaphrodite
That's the exception not the rule

I identify and this thread is not okay

no

That's the exception not the rule
Your rule must not be that good if 103 million people are just an exception

Your rule must not be that good if 103 million people are just an exception
If somebody has 3 nipples and 2 snakees does that make them a 2nd species of human or does it make them a genetic deformity

It makes them a superior being. Hermaphrodites are the next step on the evolutionary chain.

All MGTOW's I know of are just guys who are incapable of getting laid. It's more of a butthurt reaction then anything.

Is this the new cringe thread?

normies have invaded this thread!

man the guns!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE