Author Topic: It was just stupid anyways. ill be back with better original stuff  (Read 4740 times)

https://youtu.be/DOY8fPHFaLs
<--- Noice
                                                                         <--- Good
<--- Offended
<--- Lol

tell me what you Think besides my stuffty grammar and stuff
it was poorly made for a reason
idgaf

Go visit Blockaloni for inspriation ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/BlockaloniBlockland
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:47:26 PM by TsumeTheWolf »

I see my server in there :D
although I am slightly ashamed.

I see my server in there :D
although I am slightly ashamed.
how

At the server list you see my server, my blockland username is Noted.

At the server list you see my server, my blockland username is Noted.
your roleplay is actually decent
however this one is complete stuff

Thank :P

EDIT: Realized that you're [Phantom]...

Here are some problems:
- Derp Maymays xd
- Poor editing: (I.e. Long and boring scenes that weren't cut out, making the video overly long)
- Not enough and/or appropriate background music. (Suggestion: Old midi n64/NES music can fit in great at the right volume and scene. Generally goofy music like Pepparn can fit, but it all depends on the scene.)

tell me what you Think besides my stuffty grammar and stuff
it was poorly made for a reason
idgaf
- Bad grammar isn't always a problem. But aside from that put more effort into your filming and editing. Never rush a project or expect negative feedback to be frequent.

Positives:
- Narration isn't bad.
- It does an alright job touching on the topic of the absolute crap RP servers that exist in Blockland
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:03:04 AM by Goku® »

this is just obvious trolling and that's not cool

this is just obvious trolling and that's not cool

shuddup toxic like you havent been bean troling lightly

Here are some problems:
- Derp Maymays xd
- Poor editing: (I.e. Long and boring scenes that weren't cut out, making the video overly long)
- Not enough and/or appropriate background music. (Suggestion: Old midi n64/NES music can fit in great at the right volume and scene. Generally goofy music like Pepparn can fit, but it all depends on the scene.)
- Bad grammar isn't always a problem. But aside from that put more effort into your filming and editing. Never rush a project or expect negative feedback to be frequent.

Positives:
- Narration isn't bad.
- It does an alright job touching on the topic of the absolute crap RP servers that exist in Blockland
Thank you for your constructive criticism.
I will keep those in mind. thank you

i'm not a troll
i acted stupid but im different now