Author Topic: i'll make you 3D text  (Read 6673 times)

the entire navy seals copypasta in glorious bold comic sans while spinning around
make it neon pink and transparent

Can you make me a text saying UNSO, one with motion, and one non transparent. I would like the texture for them be cuts throughout the text, and unfortunately I can't find any pics. And finally, can the non transparent one be a .png with a size of 256x160? And last, I want the colors to be a dark gray. Thanks!

MINE IS PERFECT FFS THANK YOU

Do "Rawr" slowly going upwards like Clownfishes. With this color

Whatever font seems fitting

Can you make "forgety Kong" in the most flashy way possible

What about me :c
-King smore-
Same font and animation except with "Reconnaissance" and this color please

"Cheeso's Gay ass Profile says hi" in either rainbow or Cyan Colored Text. (Font of your choice, my dude)

S U C C as well, please. white text
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:31:47 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

"bodacious" in hot pink violently vibrating across the screen

for three seconds have a black background with a yellow comic sans font sentence saying "better water your flowers" spinning around like those windows 3d text screen savers. after 3 seconds say "or you will have a bad time" in a blue background with white text while spinning

for three seconds have a black background with a yellow comic sans font sentence saying "better water your flowers" spinning around like those windows 3d text screen savers. after 3 seconds say "or you will have a bad time" in a blue background with white text while spinning

boy

the entire navy seals copypasta in glorious bold comic sans while spinning around
make it neon pink and transparent

can't, won't let me go that far :(

Exactly like this but saying "Don't be a friend"

Can you make me a text saying UNSO, one with motion, and one non transparent. I would like the texture for them be cuts throughout the text, and unfortunately I can't find any pics. And finally, can the non transparent one be a .png with a size of 256x160? And last, I want the colors to be a dark gray. Thanks!

good enough ?

MINE IS PERFECT FFS THANK YOU

n_n

Do "Rawr" slowly going upwards like Clownfishes. With this color

Whatever font seems fitting

Can you make "forgety Kong" in the most flashy way possible

flashy enough

What about me :c

see the problem was i did it and forgot about it when i was quoting people

"Cheeso's Gay ass Profile says hi" in either rainbow or Cyan Colored Text. (Font of your choice, my dude)

S U C C as well, please. white text

i forgot about the white text part but that's good enough right?
if not i can just redo it

"bodacious" in hot pink violently vibrating across the screen

yellow "eggies" slowly increasing in size from nothing until it fills the whole image and everyone dies