Author Topic: Entire portal beta leaked onto facepunch  (Read 6593 times)

you could just lock the thread if you don't like my mean words :c
hey man look your discord clique really got me and those mean words really hurt my precious little internet feelings :((((

in seriousness you didn't have to scream and kick like a baby, i come back to look at this thread and theres 20 loving people screaming at the top of their lungs about me handling a handicapped link
its already gone stfu

nope
e-maxx is the cool one and maxx is the 12 year old with brain damage and more alts than I have fingers
what the actual forget

in seriousness you didn't have to scream and kick like a baby, i come back to look at this thread and theres 20 loving people screaming at the top of their lungs about me handling a handicapped link
its already gone stfu

You shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Innocent mistakes are one thing, but what about a banned person posting a link they shouldn't have was okay to emulate here?

nope
e-maxx is the cool one and maxx is the 12 year old with brain damage and more alts than I have fingers
reminds me of kimon and kimono

wait if it was a bad version then why didn't everyone just ignore it and wait for the better release to come along officially?
i don't understand why there was so much backlash to this situation when it could've been resolved by not giving it attention

when thousands of fanboys flood their messages and comments on videos asking for a release and then months later a leak comes out, it gets attention
plus people will think its an official release but then check the thread and realize its some random joe schmo
theres backlash mainly because of how the situation regarding the leak was handled, the fact that the mod is unfinished just adds to it
the fact that they're threatening and encouraging rape and death threats over an unreleased mod is a huge reason as well

hey man look your discord clique really got me and those mean words really hurt my precious little internet feelings :((((

its already gone stfu

maxx, you forgeted up
we aren't just gonna be like "oh ok he wants us to get back on topic lets ignore the fact hes an arrogant ass!!!!"
is it time for you to get banned again, because your stuff side is coming back

You shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Innocent mistakes are one thing, but what about a banned person posting a link they shouldn't have was okay to emulate here?
mate it's already been loving removed and stuff stop
your loving hindsight-based advice doesn't help a damn thing and you're only using it to stuff on him at this point

mate it's already been loving removed and stuff stop
your loving hindsight-based advice doesn't help a damn thing and you're only using it to stuff on him at this point

You mistake my genuine question for flaming.

No, I meant that question seriously. I'm thankful to maxx for actually removing it, I'm not trying to be a richard.

I just don't understand why he thought it was okay to begin with. Excuse me for trying to figure that out.

because your stuff side is coming back
its been like that for a long time

why do you still have this unlocked anyways the only thing left to talk about is how you forgeted up and you clearly don't want any more responses about it

that's why you pm'd me and begged people to get your image posting back after you spammed the super nsfw channel and then acted like a little bitch about it right?
oh right, you're not mad

why do you still have this unlocked anyways the only thing left to talk about is how you forgeted up and you clearly don't want any more responses about it
attention whoring because his parent's don't give him enough

another intelligent and helpful response by our buddy darkninja
Yes, Thank you kindly. It's not like you don't even have to understand a thread that deeply to have the common sense to know that if a link is removed, it's probably not a good idea to repost it.
can you forget off?
There's this thing called locking your topic and it makes your thread go from    to  . Honestly I'm not even sure why you haven't even done it yet, considering you do want everybody to stop yelling at you.

You mistake my genuine question for flaming.

No, I meant that question seriously. I'm thankful to maxx for actually removing it, I'm not trying to be a richard.

I just don't understand why he thought it was okay to begin with. Excuse me for trying to figure that out.

I didn't think, initially, that it would be considered a big deal and that people would actually get on me for it
i realize that yea after looking through the thread a second time thoroughly to make sure what i was doing was okay, i saw that it had warez in it so i took it down
i didn't consider it a big deal because the dev even mentioned in the thread "the mods coming out in like a week wtf's wrong with you friend"
so yea sure i forgeted up on it having warez in it because i didn't see it initially
its already gone and it doesn't matter anymore so if they want it they can go out into loving google and find it

that's why you pm'd me and begged people to get your image posting back after you spammed the super nsfw channel and then acted like a little bitch about it right?
oh right, you're not mad

attention whoring because his parent's don't give him enough
begged people? forget yourself fam
and no i wasn't mad, you were just being a cunt so i pointed you out
this is unrelated so forget off