Author Topic: Furdle meets Ephialtes  (Read 18751 times)

op looks like joseph gordon levitt
Literally nobody except blf thinks that.

Come down East Ldn brv, come to my ends I dare u fam
I didn't know anyone on this forum lived in London

i still think that's actually benedict cumberbatch and not ephialtes
or maybe ephialtes is benedict cumberbatch in disguise

Did you guys talk about me?

Did you guys talk about me?
No.

Only blocklanders that came up in chat were badspot, pass, big brother, and tokerovin.

and Lego lad!!!!!1111

... rite????

Hey friends! I can confirm it was really cool to meet Furdle, he's a chill guy and he makes a mean roostertail - I'm sure we'll hang out again when he's back from Malawi.

Btw sorry you guys are having to make do with that Blockland Glass stuff, I genuinely feel bad about that :iceCream:

Hey friends! I can confirm it was really cool to meet Furdle, he's a chill guy and he makes a mean roostertail - I'm sure we'll hang out again when he's back from Malawi.

Btw sorry you guys are having to make do with that Blockland Glass stuff, I genuinely feel bad about that :iceCream:

Lol.

-snip-

I don't use Blockland Glass lol. It does seem a tad garbage.

But what I can say is I do miss the RTB Hosting Service. It was a great service for the price.

They try their best to make someting decent :(

This a joke or is this him or what?

come back

For the Ice Cream, you are truely forgiven. But atleast help with Blockland Glass.

~Sincerely, SGFT, CM, and KMDB

This a joke or is this him or what?

Yes, this is the real him. Logged in after two years.

he must have really relaxed out if he called us all friends

good for him