Author Topic: banning all disrespecters  (Read 6692 times)

Goddamn you morons, respect is earned, not given.

I argue that there is no respect on the internet, especially these forums.

I argue that there is no respect on the internet, especially these forums.

Secondedededed we are all ignorent morons that are mabey, most likely, sometimes right.

Did you make sense of that?

I'm saying that as a principle, all respect is earned, never given, giving respect is like handing someone something they didn't deserve.

Hokay, this wasn't needed. To gain respect you have to show you don't care. People hated me before, now I get atleast some respect :D

Nobody respects you dumbass.  Only the rarely posting mature witty people get respect.  Of course few people get respect for their sheer epic burns, posts, and all over win.  I would give examples, but I don't like blowing up balloons.

HOLD IT RIGHT THAR.

Jacob, what evidence of any godly power do you have?

Oh right, you don't.

Furthermore, why are you trying to fool hardened forum-goers into thinking that you're some sort of omnipotent admin able to screw with our lives and ban us?

Is it because you're insecure? Are you handicapped? Maybe you're just a power freak who thinks because of some real life event (Becoming the leader of a one-man club) thinks that it extends to the internet?

Whatever the reason is, the is the internet. Threats mean nothing here unless you can back 'em up.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:55:24 PM by Bushido »

I'm saying that as a principle, all respect is earned, never given, giving respect is like handing someone something they didn't deserve.
true
You have to earn it.  But I have no pandaing idea how.

HOLD IT RIGHT THAR.

Jacob, what evidence of any godly power do you have? Furthermore, why are you trying to fool hardened forum-goers into thinking that you're some sort of omnipotent admin able to screw with our lives and ban us?

Oh right, you don't.

Cease this nubbery at once.

hehehe lol

I have the feeling Jacob is a troll

I have new rules:
  • No more flaming. =O WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
  • No more of this so called... noobs?
  • Always obey people lower than you!
  • NO MORE DOGS!!!!!!!!!
     NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!

Suggestion:
  • No more breathing. It's overrated, you're overrated.

*Dies, becomes a zombie, dies again from Self Delete, comes back to life, curses God for torminting me, gets shock by lightning, dies, come back to life, realizes that i am in Hell, dies then does not come back to life, flame =P*

It's all fun and games until a cop shows up at your door. :(

That would be me, Doorman. :D

A cop has only showed up at my door once.. at 6 am.. because my dad's car was robbed.

Oh that sucks....
Was it okay or what?