banning all disrespecters

Author Topic: banning all disrespecters  (Read 6743 times)

Well, some guy broke the window, stole some cigarettes and my dad's glasses.
Nothing too serious except the window.. they cost quite a lot. It happened again though, but this time there was nothing to steal, so that was another lost window, so now my dad simply leaves the window slightly open and doesn't leave anything important in the car.

Oh and he also stole my dad's tools the first time..   :panda:

Sad, sad.
I am glad that I live in a neighborhood where i don't have to worry about stolen cars and people that break into houses. But, I don't get to say that for long lots of new people are coming into my town, like it wasn't busy enough...

Someone got stabbed in my school not too long ago :cookieMonster:

Wow, i also don't have to worry about that, too lol.

Wow, 5 pages of flaming in 7 hours, this forum never stops getting more hostile, and Ephi nor Trader have posted yet.

[li] NO MORE DOGS!!!!!!!!!
 NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!
[/li]
[/list]

Tell that to Bushido.
^_^

* ladios is sitting back, reading this thread and eating popcorn

* ladios is sitting back, reading this thread and eating popcorn
* jordguitar watches with ladios

* ladios is almost out of popcorn and decides to go to bed as nothing seems to be happening

every forum i post nobody likes me :( so im making a permanent rule
 •Disrespecters will be banned
Who are you to make the rules?

GTFO OF THESE FORUMS NAO
You tell people to gtfo a lot, don't you? (although in this case I support you whole-heartedly)

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Lol my mom says that when our dog pees on the floor.

Someone got stabbed in my school not too long ago :cookieMonster:

There was a fight between two idiots at my school.  One was getting the stuff beat out of him so bad, that he pulled a knife.  Somehow, he managed to stab himself.  Then he got amnesia and forgot the whole thing.