Author Topic: ducky ama  (Read 2554 times)

ask me stuff so i can feel appriciated

hows it feel being a NAME THIEF

have you ever tried to suck your own disco stick? that chubby burrito baby or your "flesh flute" if you will. that bob dole dragon dong just aching for a bit of tongue action? your leaky fun-stick oozing with man-milk, baby batter if you will. the "Excalibur" of modern times, the mayo shooting hotdog, the jackhammer to bend reality as we know it. personally i've never managed to suckle my own meat thermometer, my pork sword, but I imagine quite a few "private eyes" if you will have gone fishing with the one-eyed snake. it's a hard task to bend down and taste the tickle of the trouser twinkie, but once you place your lips upon that yingyang yogurt gun and squeeze your love muscle till you just dont have any baby gravy left in your ink-sack , it's quiet the learning experience.
Have you ever tried to suckle upon the old lady flower? To slip a tongue inside the muffin of creation, the axe wound of your people. To go to town on the beaver, the vageen? I cannot speak for others, but I have never attempted a delve into the cavernous wastes of a baby cannon, the Area 51 of the female form, the bleeding meat market that deals in pleasure? Some would call it Lucifer's cradle, a place of evil ritual, while others might think of it in fear, running away from the lion's den. Have you never got spelunking in in the feedbag of tuna town? Taken a dip in the pool of the ladies relish? Run for a jog dripping in protein shake? I cannot say for sure, but I do suspect all gentlewoman have attempted to put on their own albino lipstick, if you do catch my drift.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 02:07:12 PM by McZealot »

have you ever tried to suck your own disco stick? that chubby burrito baby or your "flesh flute" if you will. that bob dole dragon dong just aching for a bit of tongue action? your leaky fun-stick oozing with man-milk, baby batter if you will. the "Excalibur" of modern times, the mayo shooting hotdog, the jackhammer to bend reality as we know it. personally i've never managed to suckle my own meat thermometer, my pork sword, but I imagine quite a few "private eyes" if you will have gone fishing with the one-eyed snake. it's a hard task to bend down and taste the tickle of the trouser twinkie, but once you place your lips upon that yingyang yogurt gun and squeeze your love muscle till you just dont have any baby gravy left in your ink-sack , it's quiet the learning experience.
art

cant pleasure what i never had
did somebody cut your richard off or something
circumcision gone wrong

whats your favorite color of fart

Are you a result from unwritten calender

why is the smiley bitch from riddle school your avatar
also the professor oak question
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:54:49 PM by Daswiruch »

why is the smiley bitch from riddle school your avatar
why not
did somebody cut your richard off or something