Author Topic: NintenBoy: Literally the Dead Sea on 2 Legs  (Read 6617 times)

I have no idea what happened in this drama to be completely honest

I have no idea what happened in this drama to be completely honest
what happened was we didn't prepare well enough
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298534.0

A. don't word your special interestes like a joke
B. purposely omitting chatlogs even though they can have evidence just makes you look fishy

something here looks oddly familiar

Sir, I most regretfully inform you that you have misused the word literally.
Also, I have no idea what even happened after reading the chatlogs. What was the issue here, why did NintenBoy freak out over a pokemon being petted in a vidyagem?

That's exactly what happened.
I used to be friends with starlow/nix, and he really acted like he was gay for pokemon or breadwinners or something
He'd always send us research without us asking for it, and we'd always react negatively towards it
but he just kept on going.
So the problem here is that I was tired of starlow/nix's petting pokemon special interest
and so I called him out on it, and thus this stupidly made drama happened.

To make a long story short, no, I did nothing to deserve this, and even apologized! but of course he refused.

OP decided that you were being an starfish because you didn't want him pushing his special interest on you and your group, even though you'd told him to stop? The problem here isn't that you were refusing to accept his special interest, the problem here is that he was refusing to accept that you didn't want to see it.

ok, i don't know which side to go on, so i'm gonna make this complex:

you both have problems with eachother.

Starlow: nin, at least i'm not the one jacking off to this
(OH MY GOD THE GREAT AUTISM SHIELD.)
(OH. So I started it. If anything, Clock started it with the petting, but that's doing nothing wrong, so technically, Nin started it.)
all those i quoted are bullstuff first of all
second of all, you did start an argument which could of easily been stopped by ignoring ninten
third of all, ninten doesn't jack off to people and animals petting each other, i know him well.
fourth of all, ninten does have autism, and so do you, and that doesn't mean you should insult a person with the same problem ("autism shield, fyi")
lastly, you're hating on a guy for his opinion, and i know ninten is too, but again, you could easily ignore him.

So the problem here is that I was tired of starlow/nix's petting pokemon special interest
and so I called him out on it, and thus this stupidly made drama happened.
even if you were tired of the special interest, you could of just ignored it and everything would of been fine.
and you shouldn't called him out on it, that being why the argument and drama begin.

/middle

This whole drama backfired.

Honestly the excessive use of memes, the word salty, and butthurt are edging me to nosupport alone, but it honestly seems like Starlow was pushing the situation further.

NintenBoy: starlow is cis scum (clearly a joke)
Starlow: nin, atleast i'm not the one jacking off to this (irritated response, shot at ninten)

Ninten: I joined to RP, but then I joined during a loving petting rape sequence (exaggeration, he clearly didn't think it was a rape sequence.)
Nat: Rape sequence?
Clock: Yes,Because rubbing an animals paws is rape
Clock: Yeah,Sure
Star: i guess i rape my dog every night by your logic
Clock spawned
Squid left
Clock: I guess Beastiality is a Great and normal Thing for everyone By your logic Ninten
Miralis connected
Miralis: i crashed, twice
Squid connected
Clock: Petting = Rape (all of this honing in on the one clear exaggeration)
Ninten: ANYWAY
Ninten: I joined to RP, yes, but I'm joining RP in the middle of a "petting session" (correcting himself, because of the stuffstorm)
Star: ninten
Star: i'm being serious here
Star: if you had a dog
Star: peta would be loving pissed off at you
Star: the aspca will be up your ass
Star: and that dog would want to kill you (Star, loving with ninten, pushing an already solved situation further.)

stuffpost season is here boys
hahahahahaha what is this post

guys i do not have a loving petting special interest :L

guys i do not have a loving petting special interest :L
what were you doing in the op then

this thread makes me hard
I was disparaging your kind, get soft kiddo.