Author Topic: what have i missed  (Read 3161 times)

where the forget is skip, daenth, dusty12, snaffle j. bean, ARC, and whoever else i'm forgetting

something very unfortunate apparently happened to arc :x

I was so excited I just sent you a message with a shocked face I apologize.
H-hot air balloon...

where the forget is skip, daenth, dusty12, snaffle j. bean, ARC, and whoever else i'm forgetting
skip still posts sometimes, dunno who daenth is, sue is GONE af, idk where she went, snaffle I think has posted moderately recently, and ARC probably left with sue or something

skip still posts sometimes, dunno who daenth is, sue is GONE af, idk where she went, snaffle I think has posted moderately recently, and ARC probably left with sue or something
sue plays final fantasy 24/7 now

i think you missed 9/11 as well

did he died

I now exist hi
newcigarettes get out

sue plays final fantasy 24/7 now
I didn't realize Final Fantasy 24 came out already  :cookieMonster:

The most I see Skip is randomly on a Minecraft server so he's alive, Snaffle posts sometimes, everyone else on that list is MIA

i still exist
i wasnt very cool but i still exist

I didn't realize Final Fantasy 24 came out already  :cookieMonster:
you know what
>:(

>:(
:^(

Anyways we ought to make some kind of topic with a list of missing people and where they possibly are now that'd really help out... Maybe one day we could find where Magick Mage has gone to! So I've made a few assumptions and maybe they are sound? A.R.C.'s last online status is September 1, 2013, and he's 22 according to his profile, so I'm guessing what stopped him was college. On the other hand, Magick Mage was last online December 2015 and his last post was 2 years ago before that, December 2013, so what I can gather is that before he migrates to the south for warmer climates he has time to check the forum during the holidays. But what could this all mean? Most likely nothing.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:50:35 PM by Flamecannon »

forgot about eksi and squideey, how are those guys doing

is blockland even fun any more