Author Topic: zealot's disgusting vocaroo challenge  (Read 1261 times)

Originally wrote up these gems in Ducky Duck's thread but unfortunately she locked them. So now they come here.

Here's the challenge: Read one of these sentences aloud through Vocaroo. If you have to stop or laugh, you have failed.

Sample 1:
have you ever tried to suck your own disco stick? that chubby burrito baby or your "flesh flute" if you will. that bob dole dragon dong just aching for a bit of tongue action? your leaky fun-stick oozing with man-milk, baby batter if you will. the "Excalibur" of modern times, the mayo shooting hotdog, the jackhammer to bend reality as we know it. personally i've never managed to suckle my own meat thermometer, my pork sword, but I imagine quite a few "private eyes" if you will have gone fishing with the one-eyed snake. it's a hard task to bend down and taste the tickle of the trouser twinkie, but once you place your lips upon that yingyang yogurt gun and squeeze your love muscle till you just dont have any baby gravy left in your ink-sack , it's quiet the learning experience.
Sample 2:
Have you ever tried to suckle upon the old lady flower? To slip a tongue inside the muffin of creation, the axe wound of your people. To go to town on the beaver, the vageen? I cannot speak for others, but I have never attempted a delve into the cavernous wastes of a baby cannon, the Area 51 of the female form, the bleeding meat market that deals in pleasure? Some would call it Lucifer's cradle, a place of evil ritual, while others might think of it in fear, running away from the lion's den. Have you never gone spelunking in in the feedbag of tuna town? Taken a dip in the pool of the ladies relish? Run for a jog dripping in protein shake? I cannot say for sure, but I do suspect all gentlewoman have attempted to put on their own albino lipstick, if you do catch my drift.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:55:30 PM by McZealot »

loving christ this'll be quite a treat. I'll do some once no ones home ;~;

speaking in monotone removes all the soul from your speech good sir

has anyone ever told you that you kinda sound like cr1tikal
i don't think i've heard that before actually

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:59:59 PM by SubDaWoofer »

this is what happens when you smoke too many ciggies
ive been using this voice on voicechat on tf2 so it'll circulate anyways
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IAT1NmEaDO
maggot did you think this was a "post your voice" thread

edit: i caught that ninja

dont mind me i instantly failed because i have kiddie humor-
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:00:18 PM by SubDaWoofer »

dont mind me i instantly failed because i have kiddie humor-
THE WEAK WILL ALWAYS PERISH.

i shall contribute very soon.

ONE - "The Disco Stick"

TWO - "Vageen"

Decided to do a little bit of an attempt at a Morgan Freeman impression. I've usually nailed it pretty well in the past.