Poll

wow

Your are really dumb
6 (85.7%)
How would you have known?
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: L4D player edit.  (Read 800 times)

Snip im just being dumb
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:07:05 PM by Potatoh »

I think this thread is called modification help for a reason.
You are supposed to ask people for coding help, not ask them to make it for you.
Technicaly you should be fine if you ask people help with this here. And ask people to do it for you in the S&R.

You are supposed to ask people for coding help, not ask them to make it for you.
Technicaly you should be fine if you ask people help with this here.

So I cannot take multiple paths of someone trying to help me Or someone just making it for me?

So I cannot take multiple paths of someone trying to help me Or someone just making it for me?
Come to think of it, no, you actually can't:
8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum.

If you're gonna beg other people to do the work for you, keep it in the Suggestions and Requests section. If you actually want to learn to do it yourself, go make an attempt. There are ample resources available in the meta-sticky thread to teach yourself with. You probably won't be able to do what you're asking right off the bat, but it's not out of reach for a beginner, either.

"Your are really dumb"

OT: But anyway this isn't the place to ask for someone to make a thing for you. If you really want it to be made go to S&R. If you really want it made go do it yourself