Democrats sitting-in congress for a vote on gun control

Author Topic: Democrats sitting-in congress for a vote on gun control  (Read 11817 times)

a source
A sound push to correct the injustices that thousands of lives young and old have died for.
I feel this will be a very difficult process for the democrats but it's pretty exciting.
What do you guys think?
While Republicans are dismissing the action as a “publicity stunt”, the fact that Lewis was the one to initiate it cannot be taken lightly. Lewis is the only surviving original leader of the 1960s Civil Rights movement and one of the 13 original Freedom Riders. He organised sit-ins, bus boycotts, marches and demonstrations alongside Martin Luther King, and spoke at the March on Washington where King delivered his ‘I Have A Dream’ speech.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:21:11 AM by Clone v.117 »

Well, at least somebody's doing something. By not doing something. Democracy inaction!

I'll never give it up!!!

I'll never give it up!!!

DROP THE DAMN GUN OR WE SHOOT

There was a live stream earlier.

Giant infants occupy floor when they don't get their way.

My city is full of infants then.

Literally sitting on the floor like toddlers

Literally sitting on the floor like toddlers

sit-ins are a fundamental form of protest but i really don't know if it's the best course of action in this particular scenario.

relevant:
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

How is that comparable

At least these people are sitting in chairs lol

How is that comparable
stateofhbcus.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/animoto-sit-in-charlotte.jpeg
Democrats sitting-in congress for a vote on gun control

You can't dismiss the fundamentals of protest because you don't agree with one protest itself.

sitting-on the floor

stateofhbcus.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/animoto-[size= 15pt]sit-in[/size]-charlotte.jpeg
Democrats [size= 15pt]sitting-in [/size]congress for a vote on gun control
How is a bunch of Democrats not getting their way and whining about it the same as protesting segregation

How is a bunch of Democrats not getting their way and whining about it the same as protesting segregation
How is a bunch of mondays not getting their way and whining about it the same as supporting gun control?

because he deems it to be so

How is a bunch of mondays not getting their way and whining about it the same as supporting gun control?

ho stuff he actually went there lmao