Author Topic: Jail Break [WIP][DEV]  (Read 3344 times)

Rules:
1.No Spam
2.Don't cuss all the time
3.Have fun
4.Don't complain or Rage
5.Don't be a drama-tard
6.Respect all Super Admins and Admins

Credit:
Crimson (idea,Host,Creator)
Elodame (Super Admin,Co-Host,Builder/Eventer)
The Original Bob (Admin,Builder/Eventer)

Pics: is not done atm but pics will be here soon

Idea: there will be prisoners,Guards,and all of them will be in a prison on a remote island  
the guards can't freekill but the warden team tells them what to do from a chamber up high.

The server will not be dedicated because who would waste there internet on that.

You can help if you want to make it faster but yeah.

Server will be up for a on-and-off hourly thing.

Hope you like it!!!!

BUILDING
50%

EVENTING
30%

TOTAL
65%
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:45:20 AM by :Shinigami: »

Idea: there will be prisoners,Guards,and warden all on the moon (i came up with that idea like 5 months ago)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275343.0
Sure you did buddy.  And now you edited your topic as soon as I exposed you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:44:11 PM by Dark X-rane »

the guards can freekill because it won't matter and the wardens tells them what to do and stuff.
Hope you like it!!!!
these dont go together

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:21:21 PM by cooolguy32 »

the guards can freekill because it won't matter
So your idea of fun is one team murdering another helpless team? Why doesn't it matter?
Crown's got this whole "Jailbreak" thing covered. It's one server that can't be run particularly differently and he's already got so much that it'll take too long to catch up. Also, everyone will think you're copying things from him. Which apparently you are but then you edited it to something else after someone called you out on it, it seems.
Also, "Don't complain" is stupid. Never include this as a rule. You can tell people to shut up if it isn't a legitimate complaint, but c'mon, man, sometimes you gotta let people point out problems. Also, this whole server is basically a problem. Try something completely original. Make some new sort of server that nobody's made before!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:43:36 PM by SuperSuit12 »

this is going to be an abandoned project, calling it

the guards can freekill because it won't matter and the wardens tells them what to do and stuff.
holy stuff

But guys, it's going to be completely fine. The wardens and guards are also going to have admin powers, and we can all trust :Shinigami: to come up with a fair and just administration team.

Besides, it's very evidently against the rules to stir any drama involving the server. There is obviously nothing wrong with it.

This is your 17th thread in the past month, and 16 of them have been abandoned.
I'm sorry, but you need to calm down. You're bringing everyone a negative opinion on yourself and you're just making it worse.
I would add more about something something ideas are a bit unoriginal, should probably think of something unique but...
Oh I just did woops
I'll keep it either way

HAHAHA
remember that topic he posted where he wanted to know how to script a freekill/wanted system? i guess he just looked at how code looks like and went "eh, who needs fair servers anyway?"

it is 50 percent done or so!!!!

it is 50 percent done or so!!!!

then maybe you could post a picture?

tbh what with conan's and crown's servers going up soon/already up i wouldn't expect this to be popular even if it was a good build, host, rules, etc just because, well, the prison slot's already filled

tbh what with conan's and crown's servers going up soon/already up i wouldn't expect this to be popular even if it was a good build, host, rules, etc just because, well, the prison slot's already filled

yeah, this guy has no chance against conan and crown.