War! CTF (The original roblox game)

Author Topic: War! CTF (The original roblox game)  (Read 1476 times)

One of my favorite old roblox games was destroyed by updates and is no longer functional, and I had the idea to recreate it in blockland while playing Boss Battles.
https://www.[].com/games/2080346/War-CTF-FLAGS-ARE-FIXED-D
(Replace [] with roblox)

*Working title image
Desc: "A basic war with capturing flags and teams of Green vs. Brown"

Server Status and ect.
Map Progress - 100% Complete
Server Status - Online
Max Players: 14

Images

More windows, another ladder, and removal of a door to make the bases more accurate to the game.

Trees are now less sloppy
Added run off space, so it is easier to fly and land the stunt plane.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:07:31 AM by Luigi609² »

~reserved~

Old Images

(I need to fix the trees)
The VIP room in the actual game is under the map, on this version of the map it's just a placeholder which I may turn into something else.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:01:11 AM by Luigi609² »

To be honest it looks like it was slapped together in under 2 hours but after some improvement it'd look good!

To be honest it looks like it was slapped together in under 2 hours but after some improvement it'd look good!
I literally did slap it together, but I've been spending some time detailing it.

holy stuff i loved playing this server on roblox. glad to see it in bl to

oh man it reminds me of when there were vip t-shirts, i think i bought like 20 false ones

That's how it used to look in Roblox too.

But it was such a fun game at the time.

Update
 -Fixed flags not working
 -Various map configurations

Fantastic.  One of my top ten fav games from roblox.

Apparently, I also liked Natural Disaster Survival.
Account isn't gone.  I'm suprised.  I've gotten banned so many times from kids being little twats.  I'm suprised I haven't been perma'd.

Server looks fun.

-snips-
o.O you have roblox too!? I do xD I joined Roblox in 2008 before I joined blockland in mid 2010