Author Topic: So "Bravo" here on the forums almost died again, except not in Indonesia  (Read 607 times)

considering he's not really in a condition to do anything but sit in a bed, I hope he doesn't mind me posting this as he usually posts his antics here on the forums (he may even make his own topic on this when he can idk)

So pretty much I thought I'd let you guys know what's going on, as you can tell by the title it's a bit goof'd. I don't even know all the details yet but we might have to wait on him to deliver instead.

anyways, either last night or this morning "Bravo" had either one or multiple seizures, which came along with a broken nose. I don't know whether they were caused by the nose thingy or if that came along with it, or if he got some bad druggo, idk. As far as I'm concerned he's never had to deal with seizures in his life so this is a bit scary to us. Although as of now he's doing fine from what I know, hopefully we'll learn more if he makes a topic of his own.

Sounds like it could be from drug abuse or an underlying condition

Sounds like it could be from drug abuse or an underlying condition
could be either, really don't know yet.

Ah, I like Bravo. I think I remember that he lives near me too, but that could be one of a dozen blocklanders that I know live near me that I may be confusing with him.

Hope he's okay, Bravo is awesome man.

Hey I'm still in the hospital, the doctors still aren't sure what happened but yesterday I got all four of my wisdom teeth out and I think I had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and pain meds and when I woke up this morning I was standing in my kitchen and wasn't getting enough blood to my brain and fell flat on my face. I guess I had a seizure as soon as I hit the ground. Don't really remember any of it except waking up in the ambulance

the best course of action here is to not die

Don't ever leave your house again

not leaving his house was the problem

Hey I'm still in the hospital, the doctors still aren't sure what happened but yesterday I got all four of my wisdom teeth out and I think I had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and pain meds and when I woke up this morning I was standing in my kitchen and wasn't getting enough blood to my brain and fell flat on my face. I guess I had a seizure as soon as I hit the ground. Don't really remember any of it except waking up in the ambulance
yikes, that sounds scary. hope that nose heals up bud

christ man, stuff sounds scary. Hope this doesn't trigger any more in the future or anything, glad you're all good though.

Ah, I like Bravo. I think I remember that he lives near me too, but that could be one of a dozen blocklanders that I know live near me that I may be confusing with him.
yeah he does lol, maybe when I come down to visit him next we can kick it (that's if I even go down there any time soon).