???

Pretty good
20 (46.5%)
Twas okay
11 (25.6%)
forget it
12 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: What did you think of the DHMIS series?  (Read 3155 times)

flavored costs too much, go standard
ill take your word for it but budget isnt much of a problem here where i am considering bottled water is pretty damn cheap
i would go with flavored but im worried about any sugar content
i drink enough coca cola as it is for christ sakes

should i get flavored or standard water
just standard. ozarka is p good, you don't need fancy artisan water or stuff like that. smart water is alright as a treat though

just standard. ozarka is p good, you don't need fancy artisan water or stuff like that. smart water is alright as a treat though
alright then
thanks carol and unwritten

I eat cheap garbage. I pay for my own food most of the year and I'm a broke ass college student so that generally means fast food or cheap store-brand food and the rest gets spent on energy drinks kek

is it possible to be only carnivore

pretty sure you will eventually die of organ failure

Common misconception: You don't have a diet because you eat whatever you want.

You still have a diet... it's just not well-structured.

OT: I usually eat very little because getting food is a bothersome chore and there are plenty of other things I could better spend my time doing.

pretty sure you will eventually die of organ failure
i dont think itll actually come to something that drastic, but itll be pretty damn uncomfortable
the Inuit typically only eat meat but they are actually pretty well off
probably because theyve adapted to doing so and eat every part of the animal, like marrow, stomach contents, etc which provide the nutrients like Vitamin C , iron, protein, etc
regular people though would have a pretty difficult time though

i like to cook my own food, but lunches at work tend to consist of frozen, canned, or on rare occasions fast food

i can't give up carbonated drinks, but i don't eat candy at all except chocolate and my body strongly dislikes any fast food aside from like arbys or subway. i avoid as much red meat as possible-- i try to stick to birds and fish

Chick Fil A for lunch every day I work. Otherwise it's home cooked meals that are actually good for me. I probably drink too much soda at work too...

Am I hungry?
Yes) eat
No) probably eat anyway cause I'm bored

Vegetarian cuisine always seems really nice if you include things like invertibrates and dairy products, but I know that I'd hardly last a month as one.

my metabolism quit on me many years ago, so I have to be really careful about what I eat or else I'll gain weight easily.