Author Topic: upcoming ben 10 reboot and oh boy what the forget  (Read 8746 times)

Ben ten wasn't even a good show. Whats the issue?
It's that they're making it worse.

wtf it's like cartoon network's special interest is to reboot dead shows

evolution
I don't know how they did it but they managed to make it look worse with every iteration.

I don't know how they did it but they managed to make it look worse with every iteration.
first one is aight, next two are passable, then it's all downhill

Ben ten wasn't even a good show. Whats the issue?

You're kidding, right?

the second two are identically animated and i would venture to guess a reboot series made by the same people after a short period of time

i bet you this is going to have a crossover with ttg and ppg  like. You can already tell

the second two are identically animated and i would venture to guess a reboot series made by the same people after a short period of time
I think I remember something like that. "They made it worse with every iteration except for the second, which is identical to the third, worse" doesn't roll of the tongue as easy I guess.

i bet you this is going to have a crossover with ttg and ppg  like. You can already tell
what are these acronyms

"They made it worse with every iteration except for the second, which is identical to the third, worse"
i like it

I think I remember something like that. "They made it worse with every iteration except for the second, which is identical to the third, worse" doesn't roll of the tongue as easy I guess.
what are these acronyms

ten titans go and power pufp girls

what are these acronyms
teeen titans go and power pupfp girls

You're kidding, right?
What? You're a big fan of undertale so I wouldn't be surprised you like this stinker