Author Topic: upcoming ben 10 reboot and oh boy what the forget  (Read 9049 times)

The aliens look alright in that picture, but Ben's face looks awful. It's like a pre-school cartoon or something, where everything has been rounded, with no sharp lines for safety reasons.

The aliens look alright in that picture, but Ben's face looks awful. It's like a pre-school cartoon or something, where everything has been rounded, with no sharp lines for safety reasons.
Despite this, he still manages to have oddly rectangular eyes. It's still fitting, though, because this iteration of Ben looks to be in preschool.

WHY.

I remember when Ben 10 came out, and boy did I love it. hell, I even had a Omnimatrix toy!
forget, this is just a god damn disgrace to this show. Eaugh.

I can recognize only 56 of the aliens. (didn't notice Greymatter down there)
Only two of the characters seem to stay true to what was already established in Ben 10 design.

Time to see how many more of the 65 (non Fusion based, there's the fusion fromt hat weird episode where the Omnimatrix forgeted up and gave us Stink-Arms, Diamond-Matter, and Heat-Jaws.)

Here's the damn wiki if you want to see all 65.

I remember when Ben 10 came out, and boy did I love it. hell, I even had a Omnimatrix toy!
Ooh, i had one too!

Ooh, i had one too!
That's the exact one I have.

Edit; I honestly have one favorite out of all 65 aliens the omnimatrix holds. Ripjaws.

his outfit is far from on-point

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:27:08 AM by kanew2000 »

Edit; I honestly have one favorite out of all 65 aliens the omnimatrix holds. Ripjaws.
OG Ditto's cute, and Rath is a more amusing Marcus Fenix, so those are my favorites

Ben 10 was never good to begin.

Let me point out the funny joke real quick. His name is Ben Tennyson and he is 10 years old and he can change into 10 aliens!

Let's not forget the fan base.

(Funny how I remember comments almost a decade ago, lol)

Let me point out the funny joke real quick. His name is Ben Tennyson and he is 10 years old and he can change into 10 aliens!
And he's going to have 10 reboots with a total of 10 fans!

what studio is cartoon network even using to make these anymore?
It must be really bad in order to make cartoons look bad from when they were good.

This is a result of producers getting lazier and lazier making an OCs' first drawing. Things like this bug me. Eugh it reminds me of Be Cool Scooby Doo.

Eugh it reminds me of Be Cool Scooby Doo.

Didn't it get canceled?

This style clearly isn't working then.

And he's going to have 10 reboots with a total of 10 fans!

Why are you pretending like we're cool?