Author Topic: :Execute: = 5 year old  (Read 6223 times)

So my freind execute aka Protoss Dragon is starting drama with me. since i have a crap intl all-in-one pc (lel) he has a crap amd laptop he decides to start pc wars about it he constantly is saying HA MY PC IS BETTER THEN YOURS!! which pcs are all the same just like consoles there all the same but more of a box. so he also was talking about me behind my back to my brother (scourge is his bl name) so i removes him from me freinds list. then... he has a really mean freind ..... his name is like Domo_san in bl but he is a total jerk/weirdo.

Werido:
He is a 11 year old who stalks a 12 year old(execute) and there both boys. he fantysizes about him and does "stuff" he hates women and also hates straight people.

Jerk:
He made a  threat to slit my freind's throat and he called her really mean names and i can qoute if here:
You Are A loving Worthless Braindead Scumforget Bastard Pile Of Trash Mental richardface That Should Be Gunned Down In The Street Like The Degenerate You Are. (That's what he said. No lies.)

yeah........... so uuuhhhh yeah im done he also called me a f-ing weirdo. when he is much more of one

honestly you sound like a five year old as well

honestly you sound like a five year old as well

meh but he is the one starting all of this over a pc. i wish i was never his freind from 7 yeears ago id have an amazing llife if he never talked to me again and say he roasted me. because what did  he roast me about???

meh but he is the one starting all of this over a pc. i wish i was never his freind from 7 yeears ago id have an amazing llife if he never talked to me again and say he roasted me. because what did  he roast me about???
What

Tbh I could post a picture of you.
and i will.

Tbh I could post a picture of you.
and i will.

and? nobody cares and just why? it would make no sense to do it
and gave up on the forums so... yeah this is my last post over(topic wise)

The way insulting over age works:
~10 years old: Calls them 5 - 7 years old.
~12 years old: Calls them 10 years old.
>12 years old: Shut up Maxx

which pcs are all the same just like consoles there all the same but more of a box.
honestly you sound like a five year old

Look at this creep.

He's a weeaboo too.

Also, just because a homo-loveual person likes me doesn't mean he's a weirdo.

Look at this creep.

He's a weeaboo too.

is that him? he's a forgetboi brony-looking creep

is that him? he's a forgetboi brony-looking creep

That's exactly what he looks like