Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46104 times)

Sounds like gay people have it worse.

Seems like black lives matter are trying to make their problems seem worse than others and want justification.
Regardless of this being false or true, its not a loving race...

How many of you have been stopped in the store for trying to purchase something?
Me
How many of you have been called a monday?
Me
How many of you have been referred to as a gay slur negatively?
Me
How many of you have been attacked verbally for being another or have no religion other than the mainstreem?
Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Look at that I'm white but I've been stopped at a store, been called a monday, been refereed to as a gay slur and been verbally attacked for my beliefs.

You need to see a doctor, I think you have Special Snowflake Syndrome.

I know he's not a tribal you cuck, I'm only saying that because Bernie's done more for the Black community politically and socially than Donald's ever done

I know he's not a tribal you cuck, I'm only saying that because Bernie's done more for the Black community politically and socially than Donald's ever done
So what? Do they owe him or something for it?

That's what makes it funny because Bernie supported and marched with Martin Luther King JR.

Then Black Lives Matter calls bernie a tribal and storms his protests because he's a white male. I love the irony and it completely discredits BLM.

hard facts cause 'progressives' and BLM supporters physical pain
BLM is cancer, black people commit proportionally more crimes than all other races by a WIDE margin
i'll pageloss my quote if needed

You know what? Im not gonna feed into this mess. Ive said what ive needed to say. If donald Annoying Orange is you agreement against inequality, there's no helping the situation.

Isn't one of the blm leaders on the most wanted list?

How many of you have been stopped in the store for trying to purchase something?
i was once stopped in a store for trying to buy an 18+ rated movie but i was 12 so i couldn't
#kidslivesmatter

Jitank, you lost a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM6EjkcRf_Q

Here is the BLM in a nutshell.

"forget THE POLICE!"

"OMG! Write down that license plate number for the police!"

i was once stopped in a store for trying to buy an 18+ rated movie but i was 12 so i couldn't
#kidslivesmatter

I was called a monday for being white.

#whitelivesmatter

Jitank, you lost a long time ago.
At the time of birth to be exact.

So what? Do they owe him or something for it?
just some common sense to not be cunt's like what BLM was doing pretty much.

just some common sense to not be cunt's like what BLM was doing pretty much.
If BLM had common sense we wouldn't be in the situation we are right now :^)