Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 45562 times)

Saying not to hate blm is like saying not to hate CIA

Saying not to hate blm is like saying not to hate CIA

no it's not

What's the end goal of this argument anyway? Is only one racial group allowed to face adversity?
It's a race to the bottom for these progressive types. Constantly trying to outdo one another for who gets the most oppression points.

I honestly believe we should begin rounding them up and commit mass genocide; give them what they've been rattling the cages and begging for for so long.

It's a race to the bottom for these progressive types. Constantly trying to outdo one another for who gets the most oppression points.

I honestly believe we should begin rounding them up and commit mass genocide; give them what they've been rattling the cages and begging for for so long.
this is the most despicable post i've ever read

this is the most despicable post i've ever read

do u need a safe space :(

do u need a safe space :(
no like, i'm not wrong when i say that post was literally Riddler.

And unfortunately we can't stop these because Amendment 1. But if they do become things like pushig and shoving in the memorial, then we should be doing citizens arrests.

I could go to Africa ( for the first time ever ) and possibly be jailed for being homoloveual,

Sounds like gay people have it worse.

Seems like black lives matter are trying to make their problems seem worse than others and want justification.

Sounds like gay people have it worse.

Seems like black lives matter are trying to make their problems seem worse than others and want justification.
^^
there are many countries where you get executed for being gay
name me one country where you are killed on spot for being black

Hijacking public events is a valid way to get exposure for your movement. There's still plenty of people alive today that were complaining only half a century ago about all the 'uppity black people' blocking the streets and public buildings.
oh no absolutely, it's just loving stupid that they choose a Bernie Sanders rally instead of say a Hilary Clinton or Donald Annoying Orange rally given what he's done for blacks in the past.

^^
I can name a country where you get killed on the spot for being white  :cookieMonster:

^^

I can't.

So black lives matter are full of stuff.

For future reference, because I have darker skin doesnt mean I belong to Africa.

Also, i wanna ask yall.

How many of you have been stopped in the store for trying to purchase something?
Me
How many of you have been called a monday?
Me
How many of you have been referred to as a gay slur negatively?
Me
How many of you have been attacked verbally for being another or have no religion other than the mainstreem?

Ho many of you think Gays, Minorities, Religious groups shouldn't be affected by things like housing discrimination, education discrimination, systematic discrimination, or any of the other horrors of modern day society?

Donald Annoying Orange rally given what he's done for blacks in the past.