Author Topic: blocklandblockocity - ralph wiggums grandson  (Read 10369 times)

i dont do love.
You also don't read, apparently.

As I said, are you going to actually address any of your serious criticism or realise that the whole "snake" thing has been one giant joke that you've taken seriously?

i dont do love.
so this doesnt bother me.

Bloody loving hell. Since no in here is motherloving blunt about this;

Just loving stop. STOP. We've all had enough of your nonsensical bullstuff since day one. You've been saying nothing but utter crap.
Lemme ask you. Can you not help yourself? Or does it take you all day to come up with half the stuff that you flap over the damn keyboard? I say that it's both, because you seem to like to hear yourself babble like an idiot.

If there is one thing that everyone in this drama can loving agree, you have overstayed your time here on the BL forums.
Really, just go. Get the hell out of here.

Blocklandblockocity, if the BLF were a country, we would have ordered a public execution of you. Please stop posting or even going on blockland before understanding basic logic.

Blocklandblockocity, if the BLF were a country, we would have ordered a public execution of you. Please stop posting or even going on blockland before understanding basic logic.
haha what the forget

Dataproxy is obv a cool guy and is fixing the problem right now ppl

i'm not surprised you would say that

Uh would we really?

The forget is your problem, honestly lol

You have problems

you assume that you would be the leader of said country, and that you wouldn't be publicly executed yourself

I'm gonna need to agree with these guys, you're at fault for your earlier quote.  Basically, CRIK,

Please stop posting or even going on blockland before understanding basic logic.

If there is one thing that everyone in this drama can loving agree, you have overstayed your time here on the BL forums.
Really, just go. Get the hell out of here.
if anything reading the thread proves we can all agree that he's gotten better and may improve further in the future
with the exception of possible microsnake. i am sorry to hear for your loss