Author Topic: RTB server.cs lag issue  (Read 768 times)

Before I explain, Im not sure how System_ReturnToBlockland got into my add-ons folder. From what i know, it most likely came with a add-on i downloaded.

Anyways, whenever Server.cs executes in the folder it causes multiple lag spikes that are very irratating. I ushally just end up closing Blockland and instead foruming on Roblox. I've been ignoring it for quite a while now, and i've had enough. Is System_ReturnToBlockland safe to delete/Server.cs? Someone please reply ASAP.

The existence of System_ReturnToBlockland is recommended, if addons with legacy RTB preferences don't detect that it exists their preferences won't be loaded at all. The fact that it exists means that you have or did have an addon which wanted to see those legacy RTB preferences being loaded in.

Eitherway, it should just be an empty server.cs file so I don't see how it would be causing your "multiple lag spikes".

What do you mean by lag spikes, and where does they occur? In-game? At the main menu?

The lag spikes occur in-game.

And I mean actual lag spikes.

Just checked, The Server.cs file is 1 KB.

Just checked, The Server.cs file is 1 KB.

It's probably just a comment inside the file to make it valid, although it's not necessarily needed.
The point is that I still don't believe that it could be that file causing your lag spikes, can you post a console.log?