9/11 minigame [video]

Author Topic: 9/11 minigame [video]  (Read 3720 times)

back in 2013 i made a 9/11 minigame. originally it was going to be an airplane deathrace but i shortly abandoned it

if enough people want it i could release it, but it requires a fair bit of addons

click 4 video

If you're able to move the airplane on a simple runway / airport and make there be an actual town environment, that'd be awesome

I like the concept of it and how it works. But not the building. I think there should be an interrior of an office so people are actually stuck there waiting for it to collapse.

i know im probably going to get some decent backlash for this, but honestly tragedy is funny. 9/11 happened so many years ago and the people affected still live their normal lives, with the exception of those who died. it's sad, but it was a long time ago, get over it.

i thought it was a funny concept, just my two cents.

So now I know what the BL forums are into these days.............. nice.

back in 2013 i made a 9/11 minigame. originally it was going to be an airplane deathrace but i shortly abandoned it

if enough people want it i could release it, but it requires a fair bit of addons

-snip-

Me want. I could add on with a mod-ter city surrounding and maybe a landing strip somewhere.. This is dumb yet, interesting.

u should make it to a race

i know im probably going to get some decent backlash for this, but honestly tragedy is funny. 9/11 happened so many years ago and the people affected still live their normal lives, with the exception of those who died. it's sad, but it was a long time ago, get over it.

i thought it was a funny concept, just my two cents.

100% agree with you

Titanic is a grand example, more than 1,500 people died and look, they made it into an attraction

100% agree with you

Titanic is a grand example, more than 1,500 people died and look, they made it into an attraction
-snip-
LOL. me want too

Prepare for this video to be flagged like the last blockland 9/11 video.

EDIT: Also why does it say that Blockland is Minecraft?