Milk

Strawberry Milk
19 (19.2%)
Chocolate Milk
61 (61.6%)
...White Milk
19 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawberry Milk or Chocolate Milk?  (Read 3941 times)

i like milk a lot but i think i've now realized that i'm lactose intolerant :(

i'll still have the occasional glass...........and then stain the stuffter in the morning./...
there is "lactose-free milk". it's not actually lactose-free, it just has extra lactase for digestions. seems to work pretty well.

i dont drink milk unless its chocolate milk
YES YOU HEARD ME
I DONT LIKE REGULAR MILK
I GO AS FAR AS TO EVEN SAY ITS DISGUSTING

there is "lactose-free milk". it's not actually lactose-free, it just has extra lactase for digestions. seems to work pretty well.
ya i haven't tried anything like that but i should cus milk is good for big boys like me

i dont drink milk unless its chocolate milk
YES YOU HEARD ME
I DONT LIKE REGULAR MILK
I GO AS FAR AS TO EVEN SAY ITS DISGUSTING
i'd go as far as to say that you are disgusting

ya i haven't tried anything like that but i should cus milk is good for big boys like me
You can try goats milk too. That's lactose free and tastes perfectly normal. It may be cheaper than lactase treated cows milk.

almond milk

Breast milk~

both chocolate milk and strawberry milk are bad

anyone who dislikes chocolate milk has no taste tbh

both chocolate milk and strawberry milk are bad
Get right the heck outa town buster brown

personally I don't really like anything flavored chocolate except for chocolate itself it just seems weird to me when it's mixed with other things idk
strawberry milk is the good stuff especially when it's strong mmm

personally I don't really like anything flavored chocolate except for chocolate itself it just seems weird to me when it's mixed with other things idk
have you tried spicy chocolate eg. tabasco chocolate
is preddy gud

strawberry milk is the good stuff especially when it's strong mmm
i'm the opposite, i usually only like things that are flavored chocolate. not a big fan of straight-up chocolate myself, unless it's white chocolate