Author Topic: Posting to master failed. Reason: No user  (Read 3513 times)

An error I'm getting when I try to post my server. It won't show up on the master server.

I ran wireshark to see what was happening; here are the fields my Blockland is sending:

I've attached a console.log of me starting a server. I've tried rebooting my computer and modem, trying with no Add-Ons and no cache.db, and even a fresh install. Nothing has worked so far.

Noedit: This also happens when I use the either of my Blockland keys. It also happens on the Steam & non-Steam versions. I can authenticate at the main screen, and join servers.

Badspot

• Administrator
"No user" means that there is no matching entry for the blockland id + IP address combo that you're trying to post with.  IE you have not authenticated successfully.  Also your console.log shows that you've got aimbots installed, I should probably just ban you.

forget up of the month

"No user" means that there is no matching entry for the blockland id + IP address combo that you're trying to post with.  IE you have not authenticated successfully.  Also your console.log shows that you've got aimbots installed, I should probably just ban you.
Those add-ons were from a very long time ago. I havn't cleaned my Add-Ons folder out in a very long time (as you can clearly see). I'll remove them from my folder immediately.

Those add-ons were from a very long time ago. I havn't cleaned my Add-Ons folder out in a very long time (as you can clearly see). I'll remove them from my folder immediately.
reguardless you should still be banned for it
I honestly think a revoke would be better suited

reguardless you should still be banned for it
I honestly think a revoke would be better suited
Would a ban honestly be suited for something I did a very long time ago when I didn't know the consequences? (on top of that, I never even USED the Add-Ons mentioned, as they did not work.

Noedit: forgot a parenthesis.
Would a ban honestly be suited for something I did a very long time ago when I didn't know the consequences? (on top of that, I never even USED the Add-Ons mentioned, as they did not work.)

Also your console.log shows that you've got aimbots installed, I should probably just ban you.

it doesnt matter if you know the consequences people get banned all the time and it is your responsibility to read up in your stuff esp for something as questionable as an aimbot. that you still have it despite apparently knowing the consequences is proof enough

in other news badspot disabled edit on help

in other news badspot disabled edit on help
He did that so because people would just post a question and then remove their OP when they solved it.