Author Topic: Tactical carrot  (Read 8329 times)

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS IN MULTIPLAYER.

I got my friend a copy of MS3D, and the first thing he makes is a snake. He sent the file to me and I added tacti-cool attachments to it. This is simply a fun little addon I made and its use is definitely not intended to make its way to multiplayer. It's laggy.

The carrot does 99999 damage, has a fire rate delay of 0.01 (roughly 1100 RPM), just as much as an AR15! It also has a magazine capacity of 10,000 rounds.

The Tacti-carrot comes with an extremely dangerous pistol grip, a civilian killing foregrip and a deadly ACOG sight. Its a mystery how the government hasn't banned this weapon from civilians yet.

The Tacti-carrot is loaded with a 30 caliber magazine clip, and it only takes 5 minutes to buy along with the ammo. We need to ban military weapons like these from civilians.

Download here
Again, please don't put it on your server. Nobody wants to be sprayed down with a mess of lag. This is intended for singleplayer use ONLY.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:26:15 PM by Sheepocalypse »

if this is so laggy that it screws up multiplayer servers then you should probably fix it or take it down

if this is so laggy that it screws up multiplayer servers then you should probably fix it or take it down
Its not gamebreaking lag, it just brings your FPS from 60 to 40. It doesn't mess up servers if they have it enabled, just if like 5 people are using it at the same time.

Its not gamebreaking lag, it just brings your FPS from 60 to 40. It doesn't mess up servers if they have it enabled, just if like 5 people are using it at the same time.
assuming people have 60 fps when playing

but if it seriously has that many faces to render you should consider fixing the model up. it doesn't even look that high poly - there must be some serious modeling mistake that's causing such a severe fps drop.

Oh, its not high poly. The amount of bullets coming from the gun in a second causes the lag.

assuming people have 60 fps when playing

but if it seriously has that many faces to render you should consider fixing the model up. it doesn't even look that high poly - there must be some serious modeling mistake that's causing such a severe fps drop.
The carrot does 99999 damage, has a fire rate delay of 0.01 (roughly 1100 RPM), and has a magazine capacity of 10,000 rounds.
Pretty sure that's why it's a frame drop.

I can't even download it either, Mediafire removed it because it's a "violation of the terms of service".

loving mediafire. I'll rename it to something else.
Wont even use them. New link coming in a sec.

new link
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:19:51 PM by Sheepocalypse »

um "don't use in multiplayer" is game breaking. I'm going to download this before it gets failbinned.

How does this weapon even shoot?

It's actually not gamebreaking, it just drops your fps. Seems like there are two modes, if you right click you zoom-in a bit and it slows the fire rate and makes it more accurate. I get 110 fps on no bricks, no shaders. Ironsight mode drops me to 80 fps, while just firing without drops me to 40.

Everyone download this before its failbinned and become popular

How does this weapon even shoot?
allow me to explain the birds and the bees

squeeze meat for baby batter spam

You see, Dmitri, bullet come out of carrot where сука American least expect it.