RTB - Why shut it down vs. defer leadership?

Author Topic: RTB - Why shut it down vs. defer leadership?  (Read 5100 times)

cus ephi is a richard basically
I just wish he handed RTB to Badspot to be fully integrated into Blockland but whatever.
even if ephialtes had wanted it that wouldn't have happened

cus ephi is a richard basicallyeven if ephialtes had wanted it that wouldn't have happened
A man can dream though, a man can dream...

He had a temper tantrum when he realized he wasn't receiving special treatment from Badspot. Everybody had a problem with slow development. He had to be dramatic about it like the entitled child he is.

He's always been a richardhead. IMO the only reason why our (ex) resident child predator Tenshi was around for so long was because Ephi had a hard-on for him and banned anyone who criticized him.

He had a temper tantrum when he realized he wasn't receiving special treatment from Badspot. Everybody had a problem with slow development. He had to be dramatic about it like the entitled child he is.

He's always been a richardhead. IMO the only reason why our (ex) resident child predator Tenshi was around for so long was because Ephi had a hard-on for him and banned anyone who criticized him.
Yeah in the end it was still just an addon

he wasn't being dramatic? he did it in the quietest possible way. like if you think rtb shutting down was gonna go by silently without reason then you had another thing coming. he gave his reasons then left.

he could've been a whole lot louder then he was.

but he wasn't acting like a child predator then?
at least nowhere near as severe as quite a bit of time after he left.

he wasn't being dramatic? he did it in the quietest possible way. like if you think rtb shutting down was gonna go by silently without reason then you had another thing coming. he gave his reasons then left.
Maybe not publicly, but he was definitely being dramatic about things privately. This is a PM I got from him just a few days before the shutdown.

forget that. I took time out of my sunday morning when I'm not at all obligated to, to try and single-handedly tackle an approval backlog. I sat here and reviewed and then approved your add-on for you, and you respond with some stuffty comment? Who the forget are you?
For the record the comment was 'Took long enough' after my add-on had sat waiting review for over a month.

For the record the comment was 'Took long enough' after my add-on had sat waiting review for over a month.

well that was kinda rude

double post, had to show this

Hey friends! I can confirm it was really cool to meet Furdle, he's a chill guy and he makes a mean roostertail - I'm sure we'll hang out again when he's back from Malawi.

Btw sorry you guys are having to make do with that Blockland Glass stuff, I genuinely feel bad about that :iceCream:

apparently not bad enough though lol

It was a nonprofit service that you were acting entitled towards. Any reasonable person would've given you stuff for that.

Maybe not publicly, but he was definitely being dramatic about things privately. This is a PM I got from him just a few days before the shutdown.

He wasn't being dramatic.  You were being a douchebag.

No he ragequit because of constant idiots attacking the service. Just way too hard to maintain.

It was a few other things that got to him too, but I believe that's what made him really leave.

I just wish he handed RTB to Badspot to be fully integrated into Blockland but whatever. I'm just glad he never gave it to some handicap from here to ruin everything. The guy had some serious power over people but he was stable enough in the head to control everything, unlike 99.99% of everyone here.

This. I couldn't have said it better than myself.

He wasn't being dramatic.  You were being a douchebag.
??? she waited a month for an update to be posted to rtb and ephialtes' excuse is that it's so hard to get off his couch watching tv and click a few buttons

It was a nonprofit service that you were acting entitled towards. Any reasonable person would've given you stuff for that.
He wasn't being dramatic.  You were being a douchebag.
I think I was within my bounds to be slightly annoyed that it took three weeks to get a very simple update approved. His reply was a massive escalation from a tiny comment venting my annoyance. It was his own fault there was a backlog, he used to have community members help maintain it but he never ended up adding anyone else to it after the old moderators left which obviously left himself with all the work.

??? she waited a month for an update to be posted to rtb and ephialtes' excuse is that it's so hard to get off his couch watching tv and click a few buttons

Its not as simple as look at the mod and decide if he wanted to host it or not. I am sure he had rules and requirements for the mods and even then had to do a short (Or long, I don't know) Quality test by loading up the mod then putting it through repetitive stuff.

Wow, it's almost like he has obligations other than RTB! 
I think I was within my bounds to be slightly annoyed that it took three weeks to get a very simple update approved. His reply was a massive escalation from a tiny comment venting my annoyance. It was his own fault there was a backlog, he used to have community members help maintain it but he never ended up adding anyone else to it after the old moderators left which obviously left himself with all the work.
I'd be annoyed too if after I approved some little turds update they went out of their way to PM me a snarky comment.  Stop trying to justify being a prick.