Author Topic: How Long Can Zealot Stay Awake? [POSTPONED]  (Read 3739 times)

I think there was a guy who stayed awake for 11(?) days
He said he could've gone more but he just took a 18 hour nap and he was fine

But no I think 30 minute naps don't count for staying up

M̠͔̯̪̥̳̲i̸͈̲g̥̦̪̮͢h̬t I S̨̥̣͕͈ưg̦gest [CONTENT REMOVED]? it's a w͢o͎͓ṇ͖͇̣͜ͅderful drug, that allows users to stay up for as long as the͎͙͓͔͍͝y̢̲ want with no side effects caused by no s͍͕̜̖̲̹ͭl̬̫͕̺͊͋̀͘e̜ͫ̽ͫ́ͨ͛͢e̸̺̭͖̻̅͋ͤͅͅp̊̉̆͗̂ͭͦ́.

N̴̴͓̙̱̦͖̣͈̜̩͈͖͙̲ͬ͗̄̈́͑̾͆ͥͭ̍͟͜͡O̢̫̬̗͉̭͕̭͙̝̠͕̘̪̦̘̟̹̳̔͐̒̇ͯ̃ͣ̏̔ͫ̑̄͂ͣͯͫ̀͞ ̵̡̛̣̻͎͙̠̯͍̭̖̫̼̝ͫ͑̈͗ͥ̽ͤͫ̾͆̏̋́͢S̴̢̡͗̒̾̌ͭ̃̉̀͏̱͉̯̖͖̲͕̲̭̹͇̙͈L͕͙̥͓̠̘͋ͬͤ̾͗͗̽ͮ̿̽̎ͩ̍̏̇̀́͘E̡̟̫̙̞̱ͭ͑̊ͫͨ͆̎ͦͦ͘͜͞ͅÊ̜͚̩̘͈͍͚͕͓̱̗͐̿̈͋ͧ̔ͦͤ̋̒͞͝P̸̶̬̞̟̘̞̩͎̹̦̞͙̦̉̆̏ͯͯ̇͐̾
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 04:12:52 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

Might I suggest [CONTENT REMOVED]? it's a wonderful drug, that allows users to stay up for as long as they want with no side effects caused by no sleep.
I love [CONTENT REMOVED].

I love [CONTENT REMOVED].
Dude I take [CONTENT REMOVED] every night

Dude I take [CONTENT REMOVED] every night
but why? one tablet lets one go at LEAST 6 nights without sleep

Might I suggest [CONTENT REMOVED]? it's a wonderful drug, that allows users to stay up for as long as they want with no side effects caused by no sleep.
dude your so cool can I b u

drink milk, it keeps ur eyes from hurtin for some reason

M̠͔̯̪̥̳̲i̸͈̲g̥̦̪̮͢h̬t I S̨̥̣͕͈ưg̦gest [CONTENT REMOVED]? it's a w͢o͎͓ṇ͖͇̣͜ͅderful drug, that allows users to stay up for as long as the͎͙͓͔͍͝y̢̲ want with no side effects caused by no s͍͕̜̖̲̹ͭl̬̫͕̺͊͋̀͘e̜ͫ̽ͫ́ͨ͛͢e̸̺̭͖̻̅͋ͤͅͅp̊̉̆͗̂ͭͦ́.

N̴̴͓̙̱̦͖̣͈̜̩͈͖͙̲ͬ͗̄̈́͑̾͆ͥͭ̍͟͜͡O̢̫̬̗͉̭͕̭͙̝̠͕̘̪̦̘̟̹̳̔͐̒̇ͯ̃ͣ̏̔ͫ̑̄͂ͣͯͫ̀͞ ̵̡̛̣̻͎͙̠̯͍̭̖̫̼̝ͫ͑̈͗ͥ̽ͤͫ̾͆̏̋́͢S̴̢̡͗̒̾̌ͭ̃̉̀͏̱͉̯̖͖̲͕̲̭̹͇̙͈L͕͙̥͓̠̘͋ͬͤ̾͗͗̽ͮ̿̽̎ͩ̍̏̇̀́͘E̡̟̫̙̞̱ͭ͑̊ͫͨ͆̎ͦͦ͘͜͞ͅÊ̜͚̩̘͈͍͚͕͓̱̗͐̿̈͋ͧ̔ͦͤ̋̒͞͝P̸̶̬̞̟̘̞̩͎̹̦̞͙̦̉̆̏ͯͯ̇͐̾

I think my dad put a content blocker on my Internet so I can't see what it is :((((((

I used to have a bad habit of not getting enough sleep and I can confirm, being completely without sleep is extremely unpleasant. I used to go to a gaming nightcamp with a friend. Next day you feel vapid, like your present without being present. Like an hour goes by and you literally have no idea what you have been doing or why you are here.

It's always nice to know that, with a few exceptions like Dannu, the majority of the forums is more than happy to egg you on for stupid plans.

just make sure to eat and drink plenty and move your body enough

cocaine.

STAY HYDRATED. It probably doesn't help you stay awake but when you're in a routine of drinking x amount of water a day, then sleep, but you skp the sleep process, you forget to hydrate. This used to happen all the time at all nighters for me. Keep up the water intake.

stop
No, how about you forgeters stop? You're loving encouraging ineptitude against basic loving common sense. It's RIDICULOUS.

It's always nice to know that, with a few exceptions like Dannu, the majority of the forums is more than happy to egg you on for stupid plans.
zealot does get into a lot of crazy schemes

with his sock thing and his satanist club and now this