5 (3.6%)
I dont give a stuff
32 (23.2%)
Whos Bedpost?
14 (10.1%)
Your cancer for playing on an Undertale server
71 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Bedpost is a PSYCHO!  (Read 5398 times)

So yesterday I was on an Undertale server, the host was one of my friends. So he was just giving out admin, and I was typing, "Well if everyone gets admin the next person will.". Right at the moment I pressed enter, Bedpost joined.
So he was like, "Admin!? Give me admin!". So he gets admin and gets de-admined. "Im a good admin" Bedpost lied. He got admin back. Then I was like, "If someone tells a lie and gets admin i'll do the same! Im a good admin."
After sometime of waiting, Bedpost framed me. He said I was an admin abuser and arguer. I agreed to the arguing one, but then got pissed when I noticed the admin abusing post.
I've never admin abused on Blockland. So then I was de-modded then banned. I told one of my friends to go on the server and tell him that I was framed. And Bedpost was banned, and I was unbanned.
Then the next day the same friend told me that he was trying to find my steam. I took that as nothing, because my Blockland name is the same as my Steam name. Then I notice a friend request. His name was "Pacific Southwest". Just so you know this was Bedpost.
I accepted it, thinking it was a group, then he greeted me. Then he complained about how I got him banned. I argued with him, then this argument started. I'll have a picture of it. Then he didn't reply. Check out his steam, he basically said, "If you dont date me i'll kill you." on his profile. And if Bedpost is reading this, Kys please.

Chat log has very little to do with what you said.

This wasn't Bedpost. Some guy was pranking me, so Bedpost, if your reading this, sorry for the mistake.

chances are hes loving with you
like 100% chance

chances are hes loving with you
like 100% chance
i think he that guy who takes everything seriosly

your username explicitly says that you are a murderer so pls........ who is the real psycho here

bedpost is flowey/kent

bedpost is flowey/kent

What does this have to do with anything? Haven't we already figured it out in my Alt Check?

We now, Foxscotch, Arekan, hell, almost everyone does flowey.

We now, Foxscotch, Arekan, hell, almost everyone does flowey.
Noedit : We know your alts now, hell, almost everyone does flowey.

What does this have to do with anything? Haven't we already figured it out in my Alt Check?
it adds onto your already stuffty rep