[escaped bigf00t] Guys. I think i may have discovered a ghost.

Author Topic: [escaped bigf00t] Guys. I think i may have discovered a ghost.  (Read 1626 times)

So. I took a picture of me with my hair dyed. and i saw something dark.
I brightened it, and i nearly pissed my pants.
Nobody else was in the room. and i was home alone.

I'm scared...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:40:07 AM by Protoss Dragoon »

I brightened it, and i nearly pissed my pants.
Nobody else was in the room. and i was home alone.
-hobbit.jpg-

I'm scared...

If there's somethin' strange- and it in yo room.. Who yah' gunnah' call? Yo' mommah!

I've tried to map it out. I think i got the best shape

don't worry i'll improve it
also why were you taking a picture of yourself in the dark if you were trying to show off your dyed hair

don't worry i'll improve italso why were you taking a picture of yourself in the dark if you were trying to show off your dyed hair
idk. lol

ok i've done some extensive looking into it

at this point, i think i'm able to hypothesize that you may have a scissor-tailed flycatcher that's broke into your room (possibly kicked down the door, maybe broke your locks, or opened up your window and climbed in if you left it unlocked. OP, i advise you check all of your windows & doors)

this is also the national bird of oklahoma, so do NOT attempt to make contact or confront it. call the police immediately after confirming you've seen it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:32:59 AM by Decepticon »

ok i've done some extensive looking into it
-purebullstuff.png-

at this point, i think i'm able to hypothesize that you may have a scissor-tailed flycatcher that's broke into your room (possibly kicked down the door, maybe broke your locks, or opened up your window and climbed in if you left it unlocked. OP, i advise you check all of your windows & doors)
-jay-

I doubt that, look at the first picture the OP posts, it looks like a human figure creeping.. Like imagine if a cartoon character is tip toeing with their arms in front of them..
Like this:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:35:20 AM by Death The Kid »

I've tried to map it out. I think i got the best shape

I doubt that, look at the first picture the OP posts, it looks like a human figure creeping.. Like imagine if a cartoon character is tip toeing with their arms in front of them..
Like this:
holy forget there's only one person who i know walks like that

seriously though OP just turn on the light in your room and look around for any objects that may have caused the shape

this is also the national bird of oklahoma, so do NOT attempt to make contact or confront it. call the police immediately after confirming you've seen it.
ikr dirty oklahomans don't go near them they might throw a tornado at you