Poll

do you have faith in me

yeah
6 (75%)
nah dude
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Ragequit's TDM Server [hiatus] - progress being made  (Read 3231 times)

SCREENSHOTS
Afghan Edit

All credit for the original map goes to the creators.
Most of the edits were done by Kiro, I made the spawn rooms.

Click here to see the pictures in full size.http://imgur.com/a/KdA36

There are a few weapons hidden among the map.

More scenery will be added,

Dragonshead Harbor [WIP]

Full layout

Strategical Map

Strategical Map w/ Colored Zones
Click to see the full album

Weapon pack used is Gravity Cat's Special Weapons. its pretty cool
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:55:14 PM by Ragequit »

MODES
  • TDM
  • Invasion(planning stage, extremely wip. info coming soon)
  • Insertion (planning stage, extremely wip. info coming soon)
more coming (????????)

MAPS
  • Dragonshead Harbor (WIP)
  • Glistening Gardens (currently only a sketch in my notebook)
more to come

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:35:06 PM by Ragequit »

hey im HOSTING DUDES GET IN HERE

I would gladly help with the new map.

(Mystic Panda)

all feedback will be addressed shortly, thanks to everyone who helped

Update
-Spawn walls on Afghan Edit have been thickened, but the first layer is still breakable by explosives. If this doesn't satisty, spawns will be moved further apart. Throwing grenades in spawn is a bannable offense. Spawnkilling is both kickable and bannable depending on the intensity of spawnkilling.

-Two new maps in the works. One is named Dragonshead Harbor for the time being, unless people don't like the name. Planning has been finalized will be built in full scale. Estimated build time is 2-6 weeks. Pictures in OP. The other has not entered planning stage, but will soon.

-Weaponry will not change for the time being, as the combat is meant to be somewhat asymmetrical, meaning that one side will almost always have an advantage over the other. Unless different weapons mean that one side will always lose a firefight, the loadouts will not change.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:11:38 PM by Ragequit »

someone else post here please

it's lonely

secondary map is somewhere around 2/3 done
it will probably replace afghan until DHH is finished
some people may recognize the map ;)

oh loving motherforgeter my computer is richarded

my little brother was playing on it and it just forgetin shut down, i checked on it and it was hot and wouldn't turn on. not sure if it's forgeted forever, but forget dude

i'm going to see if i can use my old hard drive or transfer the contents elsewhere
as of now any future stuff for this is on hold

oh heck dude
i was doing a dm with ike's default-ish weapons back that was set in afghanistan could i use ur edit

oh loving motherforgeter my computer is richarded

my little brother was playing on it and it just forgetin shut down, i checked on it and it was hot and wouldn't turn on. not sure if it's forgeted forever, but forget dude
your PC/CPU hit t-junction, a point when the CPU shuts down to save itself so it might not be gucked