Cyclone Games (CHALLENGER PICS PG. 15)

Author Topic: Cyclone Games (CHALLENGER PICS PG. 15)  (Read 33804 times)

Yes this is awesome, xbox on =D

Server hosting concluded. Thanks to all who joined!

Check out these new teaser images for Challenger!

Appoligies for pagestretch!

MONSTRUM: Beta is now online!

Basile 5 is coming online at 9:30 PM!

Lol technical difficulties.

idk how these servers avoided me. they're seriously high in creativity and wicked fun to play.

I've never played these games, and I really want to, but timezones make that almost impossible

Server hosting concluded. That was one for the books!

Thank you!

I've never played these games, and I really want to, but timezones make that almost impossible

Why, haven't you heard of their motto?

"Games that last for a day and pass... Like a cyclone!"

In other news, I've noticed that while I was looking for my post above I had posted 3 times complaining about timezones in a different fashion each time.
But I kept forgetting I did it once so I did it again because I thought I was doing it for the first time. Oh jesus. I'm so sorry for looking like a whiner Block Aloni.

Basile 5 is now online!

Just finished Basile 5, and it's so loving satisfying. Thanks to Razer and Blockaloni for helping me get through some parts of the game!!

Honestly, it's a really great horror experience and generally doesn't have any problems to it, unless you really don't like horror.

I'm still at the part where I have to make the recipe. The server keeps shutting down making it unable for me to complete my task.

Basile 5 was a love/hate relationship game for me, and it was honestly the first horror game (that was an adventure one) I have ever played.  I enjoy the fact how you pounded in certain music loops for each monster into players' heads to notify them of what they're approaching.  It was also thrilling to learn the weakness of each freak (and I especially hate that one dude, and everyone who plays it knows who I'm talking about), which causes players to switch a light in their head to pull off a strategy.  The only downside I absolutely despise is the GOD DAMN DARKNESS LIKE JESUS CHRIST RAZER HAD TO BE MY EYES FOR THIS I HATE THE DARKNES-

-Oh, by the way, I liked the fear.

the katana girl can loving kiss my richard