Yes I believe in God 100%
40 (34.2%)
No I do not believe in God! He is fake and gay
10 (8.5%)
Maybe hes real but so whate lol
28 (23.9%)
I can't decide!
7 (6%)
Religion is just something humans made up to make their pathetic lives more interesting.
32 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: How much do YOU believe in God?  (Read 3513 times)

I worship Sithrak; the god that hates you.

Yeah, Christianity is a very peaceful religion
that second verse is one of my favorites

Yeah I believe in God, but I don't see how it should affect my life.
Im a god believing man but not a God fearing man

Also when you're trynna discredit the bible try and use verses from the Christian-Greek scriptures. Basically Christians don't follow the Hebrew Scriptures and they're only there to provide all the prophesies that led up to Jesus' life.

Like if you can't discredit Christians in the Christain half of the bible what's even your point?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:11:45 AM by Taciturn »

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/diiytOz.png[/img]

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/9J9d9CZ.png[/img]

If your goal here is to defend Islam, then you're going about it the wrong way. The way that people frame Islam as a 'violent religion' is by pointing out the kinds of weird violent, primitive stuff in the Quran. But that's exactly what you're doing here, so you're essentially validating that as a way to generalize a massive group of people as violent.

The correct answer here is that scripture doesn't necessarily define the beliefs of an entire religious group. By and large, Christians are totally peaceful, just like Muslims.

If you're just trying to mock the religious and not trying to defend anyone, then proceed.

50/50

I don't doubt it's existence, but neither do I deny it. Agnostic pretty much, and I don't hate the idea of God either, just rather when people preach a ton then that bothers me.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/diiytOz.png[/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9J9d9CZ.png

i don't think most christians would go around loving killing children
there's probably not very many christians alive who take passages like that seriously either. most christians probably focus on the parts of the bible that have good morals (i wouldn't know which parts, i haven't read the bible in full yet) and try their best to follow those good morals. i respect good people like that and those people make me believe that religion as a whole is a very good thing for humanity
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:22:06 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Also when you're trynna discredit the bible try and use verses from the Christian-Greek scriptures. Basically Christians don't follow the Hebrew Scriptures and they're only there to provide all the prophesies that led up to Jesus' life.

Like if you can't discredit Christians in the Christain half of the bible what's even your point?
It's also well worth remembering that the Bible as we know it (it's various old/new testament books) was designed by a council of men who don't feature in the Bible, hundreds of years after the events of the Bible.

The decisions of the people who chose what is/isn't scripture is itself not scripture.
Christianity is therefore more than just a book, and that book isn't inherently infallible.

So to try and topple the religion by attacking the Bible is pointless, as it is the belief that is more important.

Hey man either way you look at it it's silly.
Who even cares anyway? People will find an excuse to kill each other with or without their religion telling them to do it, imo

i want eternal consciousness so my entire being isn't worthless

50/50

I don't doubt it's existence, but neither do I deny it. Agnostic pretty much, and I don't hate the idea of God either, just rather when people preach a ton then that bothers me.
Pretty much this. Also, it bugs me when people use religion to deny science. Science just shows us how cool your god's creation is.

I dunno I lean more towards the prospect that a deity creating the universe is was too simple of an answer considering how weird and forgety the universe is