KEEMStar is BACK on DramaAlert @Keemstar #GoodbyeTyBlue

Author Topic: KEEMStar is BACK on DramaAlert @Keemstar #GoodbyeTyBlue  (Read 2418 times)

He can dish a lot of stuff (usually wholly unprovoked) but the minute he meets any resistance he turns into a blubbering mess on twitter. For a drama reporter, it sure is silly that he can't handle the heat
He also doesn't seem to get his facts right. In one video he made about Pyrocynical talking to a 15 yearold girl he kept lowering the age every time he mentioned it. Made Bashurverse pretty much have a mental break down, kept on calling an old man who uploads (uploaded idk) a child enthusiast and made him cry on a livestream, and pretty tribal against.

I think I'm gonna start a Youtube series too, BLF Drama Alert. I will be your host, Killer Zeastar, and I'll make sure to include false child enthusiast allegations.

I think I'm gonna start a Youtube series too, BLF Drama Alert. I will be your host, Killer Zeastar, and I'll make sure to include false child enthusiast allegations.
Ziller Zeastar, instead of accusing people of being child enthusiasts, accuse them of being an alt, and title every video with something related to Mocheeze to get the extra views

Oh so i assume this show will be about me
Get it

why is this in drama and how the forget can you keep supporting this rat
sigh

Ziller Zeastar, instead of accusing people of being child enthusiasts, accuse them of being an alt, and title every video with something related to Mocheeze to get the extra views
Badspot Revoking Innocents Player's Keys?? #ZEALERT Mocheeze ALIVE?? Bedroom Rumored to Return

Flowey Confirmed Alt? #ZEALERT We Need to Talk About Mocheeze..., Bedroom Rumors Deinied, RTB Coming Back After All These Years?

NICKPB CONFIRMED creep, SPAM HIS PM'S! #ZEALERT Mocheeze, RTB Update, Blockland Forums HACKED!

also nick i meant nothing by that 3rd title

WE HAVE FLOWEY ON SKYPE RIGHT NOW TELL US ARE YOU AN ALT?

"Yes."

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU. HEARD IT HERE

also nick i meant nothing by that 3rd title
oh i know bro lol that's why i was laughing. It's very appropriate for what you were tryna convey

WE HAVE FLOWEY ON SKYPE RIGHT NOW TELL US ARE YOU AN ALT?

"Yes."

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU. HEARD IT HERE
dude seriously shut up like not everything is around you and peoples apparent "overreacting"

I'll be sure to ban keemstar from my server.

*On Twitter* Look I didn't mean this you guys are just overreacting you interpreted what I said wrong it's all my team's fault obviously not mine.

I'll be sure to ban keemstar from my server.
*later on a stream* It's all WaterOre's fault cause he's a loving monday and a friend and child enthusiast rapist 2nd class citzen murderer cigarette vape pen, and is the reason why mocheeze died despite no evidence proving he did so

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299359.0
how thick can you be
How thick can you be to realize these topics are not even the same video in question. Come on drydress, you've been trying too hard for a while now but this takes the cake
he posted it in the wrong place on accident you noob
The only sane person on this board.

How thick can you be to realize these topics are not even the same video in question. Come on drydress, you've been trying too hard for a while now but this takes the cake
i was talking about how thick you can be to support him when he did that just days after his apology rofl