Uncle Landman draws you things Edition 23

Author Topic: Uncle Landman draws you things Edition 23  (Read 2276 times)

Hey it's another one of these threads lets see if i don't abandon this one

So basically it's the same as all previous threads, you request stuff i draw it yadda yadda.
This time around i'm actually looking for serious requests though, i'm looking to improve on quite a few things when it comes to my drawings (and i'm running low on ideas myself), so this time stuff like Riddler stuffting in a bowl of cereal will most likely not end up getting drawn.

You can pretty much request anything you'd like heck it can even be nsfw (if you're not comfortable posting your request here just throw me a pm), request your characters, request someone else's characters so on and so forth.
Oh and i'll be putting the NSFW stuff on my tumblr, pm me for the link

If you plan on helping/challenging me then please toss some photos of certain poses that i can try to replicate.

Updates won't be very frequent, sometimes i just don't want to draw, i haven't made anything in a week so i wanna get back into it now.

Disclaimer: Don't expect perfect works of art, the reason i'm doing this is to learn, if i can learn and please people at the same time that's a win win

But yeah get to requesting and expect it to be drawn at some point.

draw a bunny
a cute fluffy one

draw this cute son of a beetch

draw me a new avatar for 4th of july and new years now now now

draw the war bear from world of warcraft

thread iz ded
I told you updates are not frequent, i just want things that i can draw for later, when i get to it i'll get to it
And i also have my own stuff i still want to draw every once in a while
Sorry that i'm like this but drawing when i really don't want to isn't going to deliver anything good

parrot grass pls
kinda curious how it'd turn out if you drew it

draw a bunch of anime girls on top of One World Trade Center the moment American 175 impacts the tower

draw katia managan

Open in new tab for the full image

draw a bunny
a cute fluffy one
Sorry i didn't do yours first, but this request was more interesting, a bunny will be drawn at some point though