Author Topic: Another MotE Application  (Read 1868 times)

Well. This is my finished MotE application. It's the lab that I posted a W.I.P of a couple days ago.
(Save attached)

All together, there's 5569 bricks and took me about 4 days to complete. This is my second application to MotE and I'm hoping I'll get in this time.

Main section.

This is the only one picture I took because I figured it's better to see for yourself. And the outside is ice creamty. I was not building this for the outside cause i suck at exteriors and was building for the interior.

Criticism is greatly appreciated. Hope I make it =D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 07:26:43 PM by Metalhed »

Not much has changed from the WIP...

Well I didn't make changes to this part from the WIP, I even used the same photo from the WIP

EDIT!: I added a room on the right wall of this photo I just realized
  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 07:18:34 PM by Metalhed »

That picture is not the only part to it. There are more rooms then that btw. Just in case of confusion.

This is the only one picture I took because I figured it's better to see for yourself

That's why I attached save file, But I'll post pics anyway.

Looking down hall of doors.

This is a containment cell, for like aliens or something like that  :cookieMonster: In the middle is a generator, this is the only part i didn't like  :panda:

Meeting room

This is the room were you get cleared to enter lab after sterilization

Bathroom

Bathroom cont.

Oh yes. I got the idea of the urinal from Killhammer's DM Here

The thing that bothers me, is that there's a lot of nice brickwork there, but, it's all way too spaced out. All that open space makes it look bad, which is a real shame.

Deflate it, the less air, the better it looks!

I totally agree with Sniff on this. You can manage the brick, but you just think too big. I advise you to make a new app, but smaller.

I totally agree with Sniff on this. You can manage the brick, but you just think too big. I advise you to make a new app, but smaller.

Ok. I can understand because there is a good amount of empty space. I will try again.

I dont think you made it! :cookieMonster: