Serinac Creek (NOT A DEAD PROJECT)

Author Topic: Serinac Creek (NOT A DEAD PROJECT)  (Read 10314 times)

I'd say go with Walmart or Target.

I'd say Walmart, since it has more food than target.

I was gonna build a supermarket, but idk what you guys have over there besides Walmart.

I love that building but the store itself idk

(It took me a while up upload these, imgur was being a cunt)

Here is the finished product, a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, listed at $279,900.  For sale, move-in ready.
Exterior

Entry

Office/Den

Base of Staircase

Dining Room

Kitchen

Living Room

Loft

Hallway?

The two Bedrooms and the Secondary Bathroom

Master Suite

I hope you like it!
Please rate this house- x/10
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:54:39 PM by Brickitect »

fricking beautiful... every piece of architecture is great. the clinic especially is amazing.

I need help finding a colonial house around this size:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:55:06 PM by Brickitect »

If you ever finish this and release the build, I'm gonna make a movie set entirely in this town.

Not sure if this is quite the right style, but:

very nice interiors :)

If you ever finish this and release the build, I'm gonna make a movie set entirely in this town.
This... this has to happen.

A new colonial I built in my stream today......but it looks more like a plantation house.
I still think it's nice.

What ReShade settings or whatever are you using? The semi cel-shadng effecting is pretty cool.

A new colonial I built in my stream today......but it looks more like a plantation house.
I still think it's nice.

It does look like a Plantation house, I was building one but, didn't do much. So, you can do a plantation house. I would be interested of how you would build it.

It does look like a Plantation house, I was building one but, didn't do much. So, you can do a plantation house. I would be interested of how you would build it.
I wasn't even going for a plantation house I was trying to get a friggin' colonial xD