Babysitting Tales/Experience

Author Topic: Babysitting Tales/Experience  (Read 489 times)

I used to babysit this kid named joey like 4 years ago, and I guess he has a youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/derpLOLguysoulbuddy/videos
It's pretty cringe stuff because he's like, 9 now probs.

Anyways post any interesting babysitting stories or experiences below.

I sorta babysat a family friend's kid while I was in Poland. Real memer. Huge leafy fan. He had some minecraft stuff in his room but he said he was "trying to move away from cringey stuff like minecraft". He was kinda annoying and he had his own hover board which he brought everywhere while I was there (and it weighs like 20 pounds and he made his mom carry it). He was okay in some aspects but he was pretty spoiled.

I sorta babysat a family friend's kid while I was in Poland. Real memer. Huge leafy fan. He had some minecraft stuff in his room but he said he was "trying to move away from cringey stuff like minecraft". He was kinda annoying and he had his own hover board which he brought everywhere while I was there (and it weighs like 20 pounds and he made his mom carry it). He was okay in some aspects but he was pretty spoiled.
How old was he? And did you ask him about LeafyIsHere?

How old was he? And did you ask him about LeafyIsHere?

He's about 10. I didn't ask him about Leafy since I'm not familiar with the guy. I feel kinda bad for him because he hates being in Poland. He used to live in the U.S and he seems to be having a hard time adjusting.

i have wanted to babysit my little cousins for a while but i never get a chance to since they live in maryland :panda:
they behave so well and are cute

Why is he in Poland?
Mother works in Poland. Father is out of the picture.