Author Topic: Almost to 4000  (Read 4934 times)

BL_IDS are getting close:

Pro Builder should burn in hell <3

I think I remember seeing a 3960-3969 in Young Link's server once.... Today actually.

Yea, im playing on irks ultimate challenge and theres a guy with the ID of 3942.

So should Dread >:(
lol

I bet by next week we'll start seeing 4000nds

Also, my server just crashed D':   Running autosaver from now on....

It may look bad to some people but far enough growth and no more discrimination towards 3000 Id's like me! (Not to say some of the 3000's don't deserve it I just don't want to deal with being banned from a server right when I come in.)

I'm scared. What will happen when all of the well known people leave? Will there be only noobs? How will we get our good mods if people like Trader and Kaje leave?

The world may never know...

FYI: probuilder said we would worship him if he came here. Just so you know and can ban him.

I'm scared. What will happen when all of the well known people leave? Will there be only noobs? How will we get our good mods if people like Trader and Kaje leave?

Hopefully they'll lack a life until some new good modders come out of the noob/newb crowds.

Hopefully they'll lack a life until some new good modders come out of the noob/newb crowds.

(Frozen Dragon)

FYI: probuilder said we would worship him if he came here. Just so you know and can ban him.
Probuilder was a mild friend in RTB, so I gave him slack.

It's over 4000!!!

Ok, fairly certain it is, anyways.

It's over 4000!!!

Ok, fairly certain it is, anyways.
Not quite, but close