Author Topic: Windows 10 Desktop Issues  (Read 646 times)

curious if anybody else has been experiencing these
I'm suspecting it's a windows 10 issue, that happens once in a while, or if it's from something else

the icons on the desktop were fine at boot, but then after a while blackscreened for a moment to update the desktop icons to be gigantic
changing the size of the icons with right clicking the desktop, selecting view, and then an icon size does not fix the issue

at other times it spreads out the icons as if there were that large, but while retaining their normal size
ie the size of the grid expands, but the icons don't
in this case the size of the grid stayed the same, while the size of the icons grew

edit: rebooting does seem to fix the issue, unless it blackscreens and messes it up again
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:44:34 PM by phflack »

have you tried refreshing your desktop? maybe that would help

good lord
i mean one fix would be to not have any icons on your desktop

No stuff

good lord
one fix is also to apply a hammer to your monitor so you couldn't see it anymore

good lord
one fix is to install windows 7

one fix is to become a hermit and abandon technology

ok enough of this business

i don't know much but what are you doing when the blackscreen occurs?

one fix is also to apply a hammer to your monitor so you couldn't see it anymore
yeah but no one should have icons on their desktop. not everyone should put a hammer through their screen.

yeah but no one should have icons on their desktop. not everyone should put a hammer through their screen.
psh, who really needs monitors anyway

only the lame-os, thats who

the point is that kind of "fix" is like when someone complains about windows 8 and people say "lol just upgrade already"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:30:16 PM by The Resonte! »

i immediately thought of this when i see the chrome

Okay, I'm sorry that's happened but that's probably the most hilarious windows glitch I've ever seen

Okay, I'm sorry that's happened but that's probably the most hilarious windows glitch I've ever seen