Author Topic: [NEWS] 26 dead, 52 wounded in bombing, shooting attack outside Baghdad shrine  (Read 1611 times)

that's messed up, just like all of the other stuff like this that is happening in the world right now

Religion of peace
Religion is not safe from discrimination either.

Can everyone, like, not kill each other? Just loving chill.

Do you mean criticism

Do you mean criticism
well i mean, y'all pointing at a group of guys and shouting insults to them about how CIA is the image of a model muslim isn't really criticism

These attacks are getting more and more frequent huh?

okay that doesn't answer how constant jeers and insults qualify as criticism

okay that doesn't answer how constant jeers and insults qualify as criticism
I never said it was criticism

??????????????
You're the one who said insults count as criticism, I on the other hand am talking about real criticism

You're the one who said insults count as criticism
are you high
I on the other hand am talking about real criticism
saying "religion of peace heh" every time CIA does some stuff isn't criticism and in case you didn't see me blatantly say it the first time that's the insults and jeers i was talkin about

are you high
I downed a couple Red Bulls does that count
are you high saying "religion of peace heh" every time CIA does some stuff isn't criticism and in case you didn't see me blatantly say it the first time that's the insults and jeers i was talkin about
I never even thought of "Religion of peace" as criticism

okay you responded to this
saying that the discrimination he was talking about was "criticism"
jitank was responding to alternative who said "religion of peace" like someone always does on these threads and now you're saying that you didn't say that at all???? i think there's a big miscommunication here