Author Topic: Political Compass thread v.1489  (Read 1102 times)

I got right about here. I feel that I'm more libertarian that it lead on though. I was stating my personal opinions but I still feel no government has the right to enforce "opinions."

I think it's funny that there isn't a single purple party in the 2015 UK general elections. It's like conservatism and libertarianism are incompatible but that's stupid.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:34:17 AM by Taciturn »

I think it's funny that there isn't a single purple party in the 2015 UK general elections. It's like conservatism and libertarianism are incompatible but that's stupid.
that's Interesting because in the US people would probs usually assume libertarians would be in the purple

If you're north of the authoritarian line, you disgust me

There's a lot of politics regarding trade, markets and business that I just simply don't give a stuff about. Never thought anyone could consider me 'left' so I'm assuming that -0.5 is well within the boundaries of being truly independent. I respect the hierarchy of a government, I don't trust it for richard but so long as there's methods of petitioning the government and defending yourself from it, I'm okay with it having a large amount of control.

I respect the hierarchy of a government, I don't trust it for richard but so long as there's methods of petitioning the government and defending yourself from it, I'm okay with it having a large amount of control.
I mean, obviously you don't align with liberal social views, but what you're describing is definitely a leftist philosophy.

Did it not too long ago and I was almost right in the middle.

If you're north of the authoritarian line, you disgust me
you can't go north of a vertical line

you can't go north of a vertical line
the left to right line is the line that determines whether your views are authoritarian or libertarian, so it would be the authoritarian line